Page 438 of 440 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4391

Thread: Forex trader hero ya zero??

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    we shall in a single root. means to know until deep although only know a few things.
    it means you are proficient in one thing. not the root fibers, know many things, but only on a surface only.
    if we have entered in the forex is better if we devote all the time we have for this business to achieve all what we want mainly to be a professional trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    axactly. technical analysis should go hand in hand with fundamental analysis. besides this the sentiment of the traders its a very important factor to consider. sentiment of the trader can also move the market otherwise
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    ok buddy if you dont like my thinking. but we know that fundamental analysis is a crucial factor to win the positions we made. And we also know that a big event may happen suddenly or a major news may comes out unexpectedly which may spoil all the analysis we made to open the position and give us a loss. Though such events may not happen frequently but it happens every now and then. thats why is said it.
    Well both technical and fundamental analysis are important and we can not rely on a single one.If we want to become successful than we must learn both and use them in our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    no my dear brother forex is not gamble. forex is pure business. do not agree with you.
    if you learn it and if you predict then you will sure a rich man. forex is for clever and for business man.
    ok buddy if you dont like my thinking. but we know that fundamental analysis is a crucial factor to win the positions we made. And we also know that a big event may happen suddenly or a major news may comes out unexpectedly which may spoil all the analysis we made to open the position and give us a loss. Though such events may not happen frequently but it happens every now and then. thats why is said it.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    no my dear brother forex is not gamble. forex is pure business. do not agree with you.
    if you learn it and if you predict then you will sure a rich man. forex is for clever and for business man.
    Yeah if we correctly follow the rules and properly analyze the market before opening a trade and gain steady profits everyday than we will be successful in a short time.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i somewhat agree that forex is a gamble but i will say a well calculated gamble and if we dont know how the calculation is done surely its the perfect way to throw away our hard earn money. but if the calculations are right and we master how to calculate then surely its treasure box or an atm machine with no withdrawal limit. lol
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    thanks dude for your compliments, we should know this art (forex) deep down to its root so that we can achieve our goal (To be a xuccessful trader). And its a crucial moment for us to learn and know it.
    we shall in a single root. means to know until deep although only know a few things.
    it means you are proficient in one thing. not the root fibers, know many things, but only on a surface only.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dude for your compliments, we should know this art (forex) deep down to its root so that we can achieve our goal (To be a xuccessful trader). And its a crucial moment for us to learn and know it.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i somewhat agree that forex is a gamble but i will say a well calculated gamble and if we dont know how the calculation is done surely its the perfect way to throw away our hard earn money. but if the calculations are right and we master how to calculate then surely its treasure box or an atm machine with no withdrawal limit. lol
    indeed sometimes a lot of people think that forex is almost the same as gambling
    because it playing with money
    but more or less no difference
    A good analysis is needed, a good MM
    similarity is probably needed a little luck

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also not agree to it and feel offended because it served until this moment I am still learning to understand how to analyze market well and correctly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 440 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)