+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 927 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 9266

Thread: Forex kyu?

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenia03 View Post
    because the forex is a very promising business today ..
    so many people who pursue this forex business ....
    I also can enjoy the benefits of this forex business ..
    yes agree..
    forex gives opportunity to earn fair return with the online advantage...
    mobile feature and webbased terminal beside the MT platform gives benefit options to connect through the business..
    flexible time /trading hours 24/5 ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to diesel1984 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    yeah,,but its litle difficult to earn profit bro you may go into total loss also with this buisness if you dont have a strong financial support..so ye risky hai
    ha bhai barabar bola, isme loss hone ka zyada chance hai aur profit hone ke kam. bahut log kam profit me closed karte hai aur zyada loss me apne aap close hota hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member arubh is on a distinguished road arubh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the most trusted & genuine online business dear. It will always be there. ye koi online scam nahi hai jo kuch din chalega phir band ho jayega. This is ever lasting. You can earn as much you want from this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arubh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Trade king is an unknown quantity at this point Trade king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Kyunki forex me hum kam samay me zyada pasia kama sakte hain aur wo bhi ghar baite bhaite. Aur forex pura 24 hours chalu rehta hai, jab chaye kamyo, apni marzi ka mallik.
    Yes, it is fast way to earn money. Unlike other works, you needn't do great efforts and also you needn't go to office/organization, you can do it easily in your home sitting infront of your PC. The other reasons for choosing forex is that it is widely spread business, has high liquidity and volatility, service of high leverage, 24 hours service, service of security of finance and suggestions by brokers, facility to do trading via mobile, etc. That's why forex is considered as the leading business of the world.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trade king For This Useful Post:

kubi (2012-09-02), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i read when I was newbie that we can be our own boss and in other workls we have to face so many bosses around so in forex I think you just have to do it on your own and some people take help from other people but better to do it yourself and be your own boss.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    Kyunki forex me hum kam samay me zyada pasia kama sakte hain aur wo bhi ghar baite bhaite. Aur forex pura 24 hours chalu rehta hai, jab chaye kamyo, apni marzi ka mallik.
    apki ye bat ekdum sahi hai aur issi wajah se log forex me itni trading karte hai
    forex market me kam samay me bahut zada paisa kamaya ja sakta hai aur iske liye apko apne analu=ysis ko bahut acuurate aur strong karke rakhna apdega..jiske liye apko bahut ex[eriance ki arurat padegi

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    Forex has the many advantages that are :

1. Global availability of the trading opportunity.

2. 24hrs markets

3. Low cost of starting capital with $10

4. Low operating cost in form of PC with Internet

5. Global business relevance
    I am agree with all of your points except point # 3 and I want to correct it that the minimum amount for staring the Forex is not $10, rather you can start forex trading with as low as $1 or $2.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to loserbynature For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex has the many advantages that are :

1. Global availability of the trading opportunity.

2. 24hrs markets

3. Low cost of starting capital with $10

4. Low operating cost in form of PC with Internet

5. Global business relevance

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nsawork For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    As Forex trade has many advantages over other online businesses like it is a 24x7 market and one can trade any time.Also one can trade from home , office or anywhere as you just need a PC and internet connection or even mobile phone.In this trade a person can start from any amount and still make money by taking less risks.Also liquidity is higher in this trade.
    haa apne sahi kaha hai ki hafta bhar aap trade kar sakte hai aur iskeliye koi alag ya jyada time dene ki jarurat nahi hai aur sabse achi baat yeh hai ki aap apne mobile se bhi ispar nazar rakh sakte hai jab ki aap apne office mein ho ya fir kahi bahar bhi, completely portable
    Rock On

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganesh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As Forex trade has many advantages over other online businesses like it is a 24x7 market and one can trade any time.Also one can trade from home , office or anywhere as you just need a PC and internet connection or even mobile phone.In this trade a person can start from any amount and still make money by taking less risks.Also liquidity is higher in this trade.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 927 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)