+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 398 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 3976

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    forex students ke liye acha ni bahut acha hai..
    wo forex se part time paisaa kamaa skte he. or forex 24 ghanta chale waala market he to jab bi collage se time mile trading kr skta hai.
    i wont say forex is a very good option for students. we know forex is exciting and very addictive. if a student start trading i am pretty sure his mind will concentrate more on trading than his studies. and its definitely ok to trade if the student can control his mind but the problem is most of them wont be able to do that
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    students k liye forex bhut achaa option he earning krne k liye...wo forex se apni pocket money bi nikal skte hai..but student ko forex k liye time fix krnaa hogaa...kyo ki esaa negative effect bi pad sktaa hai...vo apni study se diverd b ho skte hai...jesaa ki mere saat ho rhaaa haii...
    ab mujhe forex itnaa achaa lagne lagaa hai ki me apni part time study b ni kr paataaa....
    kamane ke liye pehle invest karna padta hai forex me, bonus wala forum sada ke liye nahi hoga ye to bas thodi der ke liye hain to main to kahuga forex me pehle thoda pasia zama karo aur agar aap wo pasia har sakte hai to forex me invest karo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    students k liye forex bhut achaa option he earning krne k liye...wo forex se apni pocket money bi nikal skte hai..but student ko forex k liye time fix krnaa hogaa...kyo ki esaa negative effect bi pad sktaa hai...vo apni study se diverd b ho skte hai...jesaa ki mere saat ho rhaaa haii...
    ab mujhe forex itnaa achaa lagne lagaa hai ki me apni part time study b ni kr paataaa....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    forex me hum pehle din se pasia nahi kama sakte hai, hume bahut kuch sikna padta hai uske bad kahi hum hoda bahut kama sakta hain.
    ha yaar pehle din se koi bhi kama nehi sakta forex me. par ha agar forex ko betting ke tarah le to ho sakta he. isliye sabse pehle sikhna chahiye. main kai bar kehchuka hoon ki sikhne ka koi bikalp nehi he. student isko sikhke accha khasa pocket money bana sakte he. aur future me isko apna career bana sakta he.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me hum pehle din se pasia nahi kama sakte hai, hume bahut kuch sikna padta hai uske bad kahi hum hoda bahut kama sakta hain.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-11-12), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ku nehi!! jarur college student ke liye forex ek accha option he. not only college student but also every needed person ke forex ek accha rasta he. parai ke antar me student aapna pocekt money nikal sakta he. aur ha suru se sikh bhi sakta he. so thats the better opton for student.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

asifbukhari (2019-02-04), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think forex is a good option for all college student. they will earn some pocket money from it. and they will make it their profession. and they can do when they are free from reading books.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think its very good for college student to trade because forex is a business which have so many oppotunity and if we really do it greatly then money will come continuously and the great features is that this market is open 24 hours and as a part time its really very good. mine also university student and i am trading from 2 years and very very happy with forex .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han..college students ke liye forex 1 acha option h lekin unko bhi 1l imit me rehke invest karna chahaiye kyunki unke paas apna aur koi source of income nahi hota..
    uneh sirf utna invest karna chahiaye jitna wo log haarne ke liye afford kar sakte ho..
    aur college students ko group me account khulna chahaiye taki studies ko divide karke ache decision le sake

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 131 Posts
    maine bahut samay college me waste kiyata, e samay me forex me concentrate kiya abi maine achha position me raha sakta hu, lekin studnets sochta hai ki paisa jaldi chahiye lekin forex mei aise nahi aata hai

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 398 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)