+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 398 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bhi ap na thak kha hy forx ik acha bunasnissss hy ya hr stodnt k lya ik acha platfurm hy dear hman chahye k hm es man mhnt
    forex me hum pehle din se pasia nahi kama sakte hai, hume bahut kuch sikna padta hai uske bad kahi hum hoda bahut kama sakta hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003 has a reputation beyond repute Royal003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,585 Times in 13,024 Posts
    Market trand sell.
    pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
    down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
    trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
    hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
    market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading tu her ek ke liye he best option hai forex ke trading best part time online buinss hai or bet job hai es ko her ek join kr skta hai or yeh students ke liye tu bht he best hai kun ke students es ko join kr ke apni study ko jari rakh sakte hain or apne enaring ko bhe increser kr sakte hain es liye students ke liye bht he best optin hai yes i totally agree with you it is very vast business ic k liyy just knowledge ap k pass hona chahiyy or then experience say ap apni weaknessess per overcome kar saktay ha ya man, women or students k liyy ha because ap ic ko as a part time job k or full time job b kar saktay ha

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex trade is a very good option for college students. I am a college student too and I am trading in forex and making good money. College students have to look upon their study too. So in that case to make money they don't have to go and do 8 hours jobs in any office if they get engaged in forex trade. Income is as good as from 8 hours job. students can trade with EA, trading with EA can overcome the problem of time and emotion, self-control is very difficult, if a trader can control yourself and be disciplined by the rule of trading, the trader will be able to generate consistent profits

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. Forex is a best opportunity for the college students. I am say this business is not for the college students but this business is good for every one. Specially, students are need the extra money during the study. So that they are jion the market and earn the extra money every month. not only college student but also every needed person ke forex ek accha rasta he. parai ke antar me student aapna pocekt money nikal sakta he college me waste kiyata, e samay me forex me concentrate kiya abi maine achha position me raha sakta hu, lekin studnets sochta hai ki paisa

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my many friends which are college students doing forex they have been very successful in it .its good option for them to get extra pocket money there are many brokers which gives free bonus they even can try them if they get profit then they can withdraw it Yes Forex is good option for the students.They can earn while they learn and always earn some extra cash while learning. Although i would suggest them to enter this trade with basic knowledge about the trade and do part time trading.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, college students can get the Forex trading as their part time business, but without proper knowledge they can not get success and gain money from Forex trading, and they need to learn the business and have to trade with the trend only. friends which are college students doing forex they have been very successful in it its good option for them to get extra pocket money the great features is that this market is open 24 hours and as a part time its really very good man also university student and i am trading from 1 years.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes its good option but we have to learn many thing before we earn anything from market. We cant earn from day one in this market. And we should dont invest that we cant afford to lose. I think a student can go into Forex. But its not very easy concentrating on academics and on the market. The truth is sometimes one affect the other, i'm a student and i know what i'm saying

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you, this forum really good for newbies no matter is student or workers, just for those who still in learning stage and need for capital to try their strategy in real account. i think that is good for student to learning up early with forex trading, no matter to earn pocket money or for future purpose, because time is the money and will not turning back once you miss a good chance in your life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 398 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)