+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 398 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a student feels he has the necessary skills and skills and wants to take forex trading as a profession in the near future then why not? He can start learning about forex on a part-time basis and gain more and more knowledge so he is ready when the time comes. and pocket money do not need much but when successful then forex gives more which will be a large amount. After all the free bonuses offered by brokers are really good when there is no risk involved. Then the level of experience grows which is the main point because this experience will someday make them master and when it's big profits there is no doubt.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think this is the best choice for all students. From this business they can easily get good profits by only wasting very low time. I am also a student and I can make huge profits by spending a little time. And that can help me with my study fees. and yes I also think the same thing. Forex is a good opportunity for students. Profits from forex trading will be useful for their allowance. They can trade forex as a part time job. But they need to spend their time learning about the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I also think the same thing. Forex is a good opportunity for students. Profits from forex trading will be useful for their allowance. They can trade forex as a part time job. But they need to spend their time to learn about the market and it is very easy to get to students with their fresh minds and to start their own business with limited resources and they can produce while they study and they can always go ahead and make extra money from this trade but they need to enter this trade with the right knowledge and then trade and the trader will be able to produce consistent profits.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex myn is a baat k lye koi option which is traded because of the students who are traders. forex sub ko hi ye facility that provides krta ha k jo chahe is pr kta skta ha trade. you for hum pe depends on how hard hum is serious work let us leave it. seik aik achi students get an income of kr skain hain or apne achi costs trha se above kr skain hain. students are part time kr sk hain. Qk is mayn koi time limit ki ni ni. lekin student ko chaye k is ko apne uper heavy na hone dyn. is k addi na ho. is the sir sirf apni zarorat k teht kryn or study apni pe dhyan rakyn.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think forex is good for students. Because in our country there are no excellent facilities to work for students to earn money and help them become independent. BUt forex gives them the opportunity to do it. and yes bro with the gud option as a part time but don't get addicted because it will be dangerous for you during exam day ...... so trade carefully if you are addicted then you will have problems with your books

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best time to really join in forex trading, because you have the time and energy to do it as long as you don't do it full time, if part time everything is good for you and you can make extra money for yourself while still in school so when You are done You can even start your own work or company with the money you save from time to time. and bilkull forex sb to liya aik bht achi options hi students k liye bhee orr women k liye bhee lkin kaha jata hai to ko forex students mn zyadh losses hota hia kyun to unka aggressive thoughts hota emotions hai em emotions py control acha ni krr sakty for lost because of lety hain forex mn acha mind controll chahiye

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best time to really join in forex trading, because you have the time and energy to do it as long as you don't do it full time, if part time everything is good for you and you can make extra money for yourself while still in school so when You are done You can even start your own work or company with the money you save from time to time. and bilkull forex sb to liya aik bht achi options hi students k liye bhee orr women k liye bhee lkin kaha jata hai to ko forex students mn zyadh losses hota hia kyun to unka aggressive thoughts hota emotions hai em emotions py control acha ni krr sakty for lost because of lety hain forex mn acha mind controll chahiye

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro with the gud option as a part time but don't get addicted because it will be dangerous for you during exam day ...... so trade carefully if you are addicted then you will have problems with your books and yes, forex trading is a very good choice for students. I am a student too and I trade forex and make lots of money. Students must see their studies too. So in terms of making money they don't have to go and do 8-hour work in any office if they are involved in forex trading. Earnings as good as 8 work hours.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is very suitable for students and universities. But we have to think of it as a part time job. Forex trading is like an addiction for many traders and if students are addicted to the previous trade more than that can seriously damage their educational careers. So I think we should start trading forex after 18 years old. and I think this forum is great for beginners, no matter students or workers, only for those who are still in the learning phase and need capital to try their strategies in a real account. I think it is good for students to learn early with forex trading, it is not a problem to get an allowance or for future goals .

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is very suitable for students and universities. But we have to think of it as a part time job. Forex trading is like an addiction for many traders and if students are addicted to the previous trade more than that can seriously damage their educational careers. So I think we should start trading forex after 18 years old. and so they can build their career in this business and become good traders as long as they want to learn and practice well and are supported by good discipline and patience as well as good will

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 398 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)