+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 398 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's best to start forex trading for a student because he has enough time to gain knowledge. His memory also works fast. It's not good to use EA directly as my student. Emotional problems are the biggest factor, but he must know the basics and must first open a demo account to practice. then the real one. and If a student feels he has the necessary skills and skills and wants to take forex trading as a profession in the near future then why not? He can start learning about forex on a part-time basis and gain more and more knowledge so he is ready when the time comes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this business is suitable for anyone, as long as he has the determination to succeed and wants to learn it well, because without good knowledge we cannot succeed in forex trading, therefore, for anyone who wants to succeed at us forex must always study and learn and Yes forex trading is for everyone, there is no bias that forex trading is only for a few countries and for some countries. Anyone can join the forex who wants to join. Forex trading is also suitable for students, because by doing forex trading he can collect a number of money that can be used for the continuity of his studies, he can fulfill his goals with the help of forex trading profits. But it is better if students trade 1-2 hours a day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good way to make money and I feel that everyone should be able to trade in forex and earn. Because forex can be traded at any time, a student must be able to trade during his free time and get an allowance from forex. and yes it is a good choice for students to trade forex because with college studies they can also earn money that will help them fill their pockets

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good way to make money and I feel that everyone should be able to trade in forex and earn. Because forex can be traded at any time, a student must be able to trade during his free time and get an allowance from forex. and yes it is a good choice for students to trade forex because with college studies they can also earn money that will help them fill their pockets

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my love for me is true that forex trading is important for students, but they don't have to give it too much attention so as not to distract them from their studies. A student can help himself with the benefits realized from forex trading so that it has benefits for students. and There are no other jobs that can provide good money for forex and that is the best business in the world of forex trading we can make good money if we are a student. Because we don't do other work and we have a good time after studying so we can spend time and get our study fees and also our allowance.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot agree with $ 100 that the Forex market is the best choice but this is a good choice, because students have other responsibilities and their main core goal is learning, but because the opportunity to generate high profits will make them greedy and they may divert from their core goals, so for a student, it must be a nuder guidance entry, or he will make a profit or just waste his money and career.
    SO think twice before entering the Forex market for students.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I get a profit of $ 100 and my capital is more ... then surely I will withdraw that profit before opening a new trade ... because I can use it later or save it for some important time .... but if I am a small capital ... then I will continue my trade and try to add ... so if I suffer losses and lose my profits again, then I will sit and think that what is the reason for my loss ... and can sort it out and make a good strategy and increase it for my upcoming trade .

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is good for all and is a good choice for all traders, I think students, housewives, retirees can all join here but have to learn this trade first and then need to develop trading strategies to get profits. and a student can easily trade on the forex market and earn a good part time income but for that he must learn forex with the help of a demo trading account and try to trade on forex only for part time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually I personally believe forex is also the best business from other businesses for students. Because, forex is a time and full time job, every student can do this business in addition to their studies and earn lots of money and lots of knowledge and experience. The forex business makes a good educational life. and Mujhe lagta hi ki sabhi collage students to liye forex join because it is profitable nahi ho pata hai kyoki khud students waise bhi hote hai jo apni learn ko forex trading karne se disturbing kar dete hai, aise students ko humen forex join karne ki nahi deni chahiye advice .

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that I don't recommend forex trading for students because forex is like an addiction and if someone starts trading forex it is very difficult for him to leave it. I am afraid that students can leave studies for forex as soon as they are involved in forex trading. and bilkol you a boht zabardast chez he student k leye.students ko farig time farig time milta he.agar wo apne izafi time sirf main 2 doller bhi bana lin to aik din play kagi kamai he.kam az kam hostel or college ka kharcha bacha sakte hain ghar walon ka.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 398 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)