+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 269 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2686

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime it is not easy to determine whether I am prepared to do a real trade compare with demo account. During, I'm using demo account, it looks so easy and always make a profit. Is it because the capital itself is very high so when there is a losses we will not feel it or is it because we don't feel the pinch yet due we don't invest with our real money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye ?
    kya result mila aapko apne demo acc se ...kab aur kaise pata chaltha hai ki yeh right time ya movement hai real trding k liye.....
    I think it will be better for us to stick with demo accounts until we get lots of confidence and experience. It will not hamper our trading career even if we join the real and demo trade simultaneously. The more we use demo accounts, the more we will get concepts about trading. So I would recommend all the newbies to stick with demo accounts as much as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    When i was trading in the starting in the Demo account i was able to understand the markets and thus i came to know that i can make profits from the business of Forex.

So in the starting i invested a small amount and then i gradually increased the equity and in the near future i am going to be a full time trader.
    ye aik achi baat ha k ap full time trade kerna chaha rehe ho or apki starting be achi hui kuin kmost of teh trader unable ho jate hain market understanding mein lekan you`re doing good job.
    aik baat achi kahi ap ne mein mention kerna chahun g ap ne kaha mein small invest kerun ga or pher gradually isi increase kerun ga that`s call an realistic or highly acheve able pattern fo trade
    By the Best of Luck

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    When do I know I am ready for the real thing ?" I am ready when: 1). I have enough capital to trade; 2). Demo trading has good result, nice profit for many continuing months
    Also it is very important for traders to treat demo account as real account and the money in it as real money and then practice his trading strategy and control his emotions.Then he will get same results while trading in real account.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    When i was trading in the starting in the Demo account i was able to understand the markets and thus i came to know that i can make profits from the business of Forex.

So in the starting i invested a small amount and then i gradually increased the equity and in the near future i am going to be a full time trader.
    I wish you best of luck to get your aim. So you are deciding to go for full time trading directly. I must say that you have very good analysis skills developed in short time. I wish I could also join the professional club some day.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    when u have good experience in demo and also have all knowledge about all theories and indicator of forex..then after u mus have gained good profit since many months.then u can capable to do good in real

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    I think you're ready for real trading if you have demo trade for at least 3 consecutive profitable months in a row. Secondly, when you have developed your own trading strategy.
    when u have good experience in demo and also have all knowledge about all theories and indicator of forex..then after u mus have gained good profit since many months.then u can capable to do good in real
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    haaa...pata chaltaa hai vo b apne aap. but eske liye aap ko demo account me trading krni padegi..
    jab aap ki jyda trade profit me hogi yaa aap ki most of trade tp achive krne lagegi tb aap khud hi feel kroge ki you are ready for real forex trading.
    Agree with you . but its really easy technical analysis then fundamental as a newbie and if it give some success of technical analysis then think its better to trade in real because i think it may give more concentration but i think as a newbie its good to start with low capital better to trade micro or cent account.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    When do I know I am ready for the real thing ?" I am ready when: 1). I have enough capital to trade; 2). Demo trading has good result, nice profit for many continuing months

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera khiyal hay k aik naya trader jab forex ki basics seekh jaay aur usay wishwas ho jaay k ab wo real forex trading may kuch acha kar sakta hay aur is k ilawa jab wo 2-3 mahinay demo may acha profit kama lay tu is ka matlab hay k wo ab real trading k liay ready hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 269 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)