+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 269 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2686

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i was trading in the starting in the Demo account i was able to understand the markets and thus i came to know that i can make profits from the business of Forex.

So in the starting i invested a small amount and then i gradually increased the equity and in the near future i am going to be a full time trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main 2 month demo trading karta raha hnn jab wahan main ne profit karna shuro kiya to tab main apne app ko real trading k qabil samghne laga to es taran jab traders demo main acha profit karain to tab woh real ki taraf aiyen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab app demo account se trading kartey kartey kafi profit kar chukeain to tab app forex trading main real account bana saktey ho nahi to ager app demo main khas profit nahi bana sakey to phr ap ko wapas demo trading karni chiye tab tak jab tak app wahan kafi profit nahi bana letey ho

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we get consistent profit in some trades from reading news.then we develop different strategical plans and implement it for increasing our profit.we do several technical analysis,then we trade in real account low initial investment.we should be very careful with lot sizes.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehla toda demo trading ke bad ham log real trading suru karna jaroorat hai, jada paisa invest karne ke liye jaroorat hai nahi $10 kafi hai. Pehla ham logo analysis karana chahiye.

Apana analysis sahi chal raha hai to real trading suru kar sakta hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true , if there is good profit in demo and if we have confidence to ourselves then we can convert demo to real but i think first time its always better to start with small amount because if we trade with big amount and if there is loss then it may come depression so much.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are correct and its good idea trading with low capital for newbie trader. and about technical analysis its also good idea and i think trully its better for newbie but at the same time traders should aware of high impact news also.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek dam thik defination di he aapne. ha profit ke sankhya jyada aur loss ke sankhya ekdam kam agar ho jaye to trader ko aapne aap pata chal jayega.aur ha time lage to lage par first sikhne se ye asan ho jate he. live account me jyada profit karne ke liye wait to kar na padega.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    in forex trading demo is best for practice so when you practice with demo you must know yourself that now you ready for real trading or not, always use the useful indicator in demo and take maximum practice for better trading in real account
    Yes, I agree with you. Demo is must for all beginners. Demo is to ready the beginner to trade. But, demo is not alone enough for trading. Cent account must for beginner to know the real trading factors. In this, emotions and greedy appears. We should try to avoid this. After this, we may enter in standard account.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading demo is best for practice so when you practice with demo you must know yourself that now you ready for real trading or not, always use the useful indicator in demo and take maximum practice for better trading in real account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 269 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)