+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 269 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2686

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i have read many articles on forex. one fine day a distant relative show me how to do forex trading on mt4 and that moment i decided its my business and i open a small real account and begin my journey to success.
    For me I started getting interest in forex trading when a friend of mine told me about a forex seminar that they were organising. The next day I went to the internet to browse and search for all the information I could find about forex trading. I downloaded a demo trading platform and I started studying at ********.com.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when u have good experience in demo and also have all knowledge about all theories and indicator of forex..then after u mus have gained good profit since many months.then u can capable to do good in real

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo a/c main thoda loss hua hai per profit side thodi jyada hui hai.
    so maine new tha pehle but ab lagta hai k i m ready for forex.
    but i m telling that k demo main bhi bahot tension rehta tha so real main to aur tension hota hai.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it will be better for us to stick with demo accounts until we get lots of confidence and experience. It will not hamper our trading career even if we join the real and demo trade simultaneously. The more we use demo accounts, the more we will get concepts about trading. So I would recommend all the newbies to stick with demo accounts as much as possible.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think demo account should never be given up by all the traders. There are many traders who are trading on real accounts for years but they are still using demo account for practicing purpose.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han aap nain ye baat bilkul theek ki hay jasay jasy aap ka acount profit main chalta jata hay aap ka confidence increase hota hay. Trader ka confidence trading kay liye bohot aham hay.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    The more time we spend on trading and watching price movement make us more confident in predicting future moves, i never studied charting but by watching and trading have found few signals that result in profit often.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have read many articles on forex.one fine day a distant relative show me how to do forex trading on mt4 and that moment i decide its my business and i open a small real account and begin my journey to success.beginners should always start with low initial investments is safe one.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm using demo account, it looks so easy and always make a profit. Is it because the capital itself is very high so when there is a losses we will not feel it and we are ready for real forex trading n one more important thing for trading.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    when u get consistent profit in ur trades and abled to read news and use technical tools and apply different trading methods then you are efficient to trade to real forex
    After getting consistent profit from best winning strategy means that you are able to start with real account. Real account has its own feelings and emotion which are not appear in demo account so try to start with small lots in real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 269 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)