+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 269 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2686

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kheyal sy expert traders kehtay hen k ap ko minimum 3 month demo use karna chaiey and then live account me trading karni chaiey ku k forex trading boaht he deep field hy ap is me kabi be expert nhi hotay but hamen bonus amount sy trading kani chaiye and then hamary results hamen bta dyty k ham abi real trading k liye ready hn ya nhi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Concord with you . but its really easy discipline analysis then fundamental as a newbie and if it dedicate many success of specialized analysis then believe its ameliorate to trade in echt because i cogitate it may deal writer concentration but i think as a newbie its sound to advantage with low uppercase improve to patronage micro or cent declare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is also a good way to trade, I think you mean trading on the co-related pairs. Its good but first you have to get the knowledge and analyzing of one pair to a certain good level and then trade on both pairs by analyzing only one pair.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye ?
    kya result mila aapko apne demo acc se ...kab aur kaise pata chaltha hai ki yeh right time ya movement hai real trding k liye.....
    ham jab dekhteyhaen k demo trading main ham ko kafi profit ho raha ha to ham ye samghney lag jatey hane k forex trading main ab ham ko kafi had tak profit ho sakta ha es liye main to es main tab he real trading ko join kar liya tha

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    as long as they can still survive with a consistent profit can also be expressed as a profitable trader, so make whatever it is that we should be able to continue to produce consistent profit here
    I think that is the most important thing, that we are able to make profit consistently, it doesn't mean that one or two ocassions, we won't experience loss - loss is inevitable in forex trading. We must learn to follow our money management rule.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As far as i am concerned, i don`t think a Forex trader can get consistent profits with using the real account management, this is what has the real kudos and not the trading strategy itself.
    as long as they can still survive with a consistent profit can also be expressed as a profitable trader, so make whatever it is that we should be able to continue to produce consistent profit here

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye ?
    kya result mila aapko apne demo acc se ...kab aur kaise pata chaltha hai ki yeh right time ya movement hai real trding k liye.....
    mane jab demo se trading karta jab mane deka demo se mane prifit kiya 15000$ o somy mane chocha mane real forex main ivest karunga and mane ohase profit karunga. jab socha tab mane invest kiya.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is also a good way to trade, I think you mean trading on the co-related pairs. Its good but first you have to get the knowledge and analyzing of one pair to a certain good level and then trade on both pairs by analyzing only one pair.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far as i am concerned, i don`t think a Forex trader can get consistent profits with using the real account management, this is what has the real kudos and not the trading strategy itself.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its true , if there is good profit in demo and if we have confidence to ourselves then we can convert demo to real but i think first time its always better to start with small amount because if we trade with big amount and if there is loss then it may come depression so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 269 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)