+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 269 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever a newbie starts demo trading then his first aim should be to learn basics of forex trading and after that second step for a newbie is to learn and find a strategy that can give him small but consistent profit. When ever a newbie find himself capable of earning a consistent profit from forex market then it means that he is now ready for real trading. I think you're ready for real trading if you have demo trade for at least 3 consecutive profitable months in a row. Secondly, when you have developed your own trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    efficeient on forex trading i think about how you use your time as well and you able to maximalize your profit and make your loss going on minimal and for sure able to make consistance profit but for sure this not easy and need long time for learning and practice for your trading on demo account or on real trading, but dont worry even this difficult but this not imposible to do I find that its really as an easy technical analysis then fundamental as as newbies and if it give some success of technical analysis then think its better to trade in real because i think it may give more concentrations but i think that as a newbie its good to start with low capital better to trade micro or cent account. i have read many articles on forex. one fine day a distant relative show me how to do forex trading on mt4 and that the moment i decided its my business and i open a small real account and begin my journey to successfully !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother this is very difficult comment that we cannot analysis that we are ready for real trade, because in forex forum we can get the profit according to our hard working and dignity. But we should also analysis and observe our rules and business that if we are ready and have gain such experience which is required in real trading for successful trader. I find that its really as an easy technical analysis then fundamental as as newbies and if it give some success of technical analysis then think its better to trade in real because i think it may give more concentrations but i think that as a newbie its good to start with low capital better to trade micro or cent account. i have read many articles on forex. one fine day a distant relative show me how to do forex trading on mt4 and that the moment i decided its my business and i open a small real account and begin my journey to successfully !

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will be better for us to stick with demo accounts until we get lots of confidence and experience. It will not hamper our trading career even if we join the real and demo trade simultaneously. The more we use demo accounts, the more we will get concepts about trading. So I would recommend all the newbies to stick with demo accounts as much as possible. Agree with you . but its really easy technical analysis then fundamental as a newbie and if it give some success of technical analysis then think its better to trade in real because i think it may give more concentration but i think as a newbie its good to start with low capital better to trade micro or cent account.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the new traders get this type of bad experience when they trade on the real money in the forex market for the first time. Most common thing is that they use high lot size due to that the money get easily inserted in the forex market. Certainly that the dumbbell is one of the popular equipment for functional training. Arms,as a shoulders and joints strengthes improvement is so guaranteed well through this equipment. There is a special equipments as a widely as a known as resistance bands, which will help well to improve the strength of shoulders and back for an individuals !!

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    concur with anyone . but it\'s this year trouble-free technical analysis subsequently fundamental as a newbie AND regardless of whether The item offer a series of success of technical analysis and then think their superior to help trade in genuine since the i think It is going to allow added concentration but my spouse and i think like a newbie the good First of all low capital greater for you to trade micro or maybe cent account.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ek constant learning program hain mujhe nahi lagta hume kabhi yeh lag payega k hume ab forex k baare me poori knowledge hain mujhe bhi forex trading kartey kartey taqreeban teen saal ho gaye lekin mujhe aaj bhi nahi lagta k mujhe ab forex ki poori knowledge hai. Ab mujhe adat ho gayi rozana technical analysis ko parhna usko samajhna aur apni trade ka poora plan banana ab ye mere daily routine ka hissa ban gaya hai.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ek constant learning program hain mujhe nahi lagta hume kabhi yeh lag payega k hume ab forex k baare me poori knowledge hain mujhe bhi forex trading kartey kartey taqreeban teen saal ho gaye lekin mujhe aaj bhi nahi lagta k mujhe ab forex ki poori knowledge hai. Ab mujhe adat ho gayi rozana technical analysis ko parhna usko samajhna aur apni trade ka poora plan banana ab ye mere daily routine ka hissa ban gaya hai.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it may just be that the market was just like that probably you would have also experienced loss in the demo that day experience loss in the real the only difference is that you might have used too big lot in the real since you're expecting profit When i was trading in the starting in the Demo account i was able to understand the markets and thus i came to know that i can make profits from the business of Forex.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime it is not easy to determine whether I am prepared to do a real trade compare with demo account. During, I'm using demo account, it looks so easy and always make a profit. Is it because the capital itself is very high so when there is a losses we will not feel it or is it because we don't feel the pinch yet due we don't invest with our real money Sometime it is not easy to determine whether I am prepared to do a real trade compare with demo account. During, I'm using demo account, it looks so easy and always make a profit. Is it because the capital itself is very high so when there is a losses we will not feel it or is it because we don't feel the pinch yet due we don't invest with our real money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 269 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)