+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 269 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES sir I can go to the Battle Forex field. I saw more than 5 video courses about learning forex, I have been practicing on a 7 month demo account and I also read a book about this that I mean on Forex and you will not believe how big the book is. The book's page is more than 2000. Oh one more thing, I also have the strength of my soul, I mean I'm confident. and I think you are right and a good idea to trade with low capital for novice traders. and about technical analysis, that's also a good idea and I think it's true it's better for beginners but at the same time traders need to be aware of high-impact news too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think jab ap demo account practicing the main kafi achi trading kar rahe hon aur ap ko the market kay up and down ka kafi Andaza ho jaye aur ap kay pas kafi knowledge bhi ho jaye forex trading business ki tou mere fantasy imagined se ye ap real trading began karne ka acha time hota hai. and if there is smart profit in the demo and if we have the confidence to really be ourselves then we can convert the demo to really real then I believe the first time continues to be higher to start with bits especially if we trade in large quantities and if there is a loss in acse that it might come back to depression like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank people. Even though they are not complicated research then basic as a beginner of course, if it provides a lot of achievements involving complex research then imagine it is safer to trade authentically especially because I'm sure maybe it will provide more awareness even though I am sure as a beginner who is very good at start by reducing safer cash to trade mini accounts or change.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my understanding, the best way we can trade and always get consistent profits is when we can always use certain strategies and indicators and also need a lot of time to get confirmation in the market and I don't understand the news and I always try to avoid news that has a big impact. I have learned to use fundamental analysis because I think fundamentals can create new trends that can provide great benefits

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after eight years of trading demo I decided to join in the real trading world. but unfortunately I make losses there constantly and again being supported to a demo account to practice and develop my strategy. once again I started trading after two months with renewed vigor. after completing two years of trading in a row, now I am really ready for it because recovering all my losses is now profitable.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I can understand that if I am ready for real trading or not. But for this I have to drive a demo account. When I can get a lot of profit from a demo account and I will understand the market conditions very well. , by the time my hat will be ready for real trade. And beginners, yes technically easier than fundamentals. However, when you become more advanced and you learn fundamental analysis, you will find that fundamental analysis will give you more advantages than technical analysis especially during the highest impact of news events !!

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree with you . but the field analysis is really not problematic then imperfect as a beginner and if it cerebrates some special analysis success then opine exceeds to exchange for real because I believe it can dedicate the absorption of writers but I hope as a discriminating beginner to switch to grapheme wagerer low to replace micro or centime ground.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders must get the experience of this business in the demo account then enter in the market , when the traders practice in the demo account they have experience of market price and market up and down timing then they can easily choose the time for trading without experience of trading is injurious for the traders .

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the real trading ap is sooru kar se seribribe 2 se 3 mah demo account mein trading kare to ap ka tajarba zeyada hoje ga aur ap ko demo account kar trading par kar kar to khud hi Andaza ho jay ga to the main ab real trading to liye teyar ho, yes. and really we must be able to know what the industry? and how does the industry behave? and be able to create superior research before we make big financial commitments.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading on a demo account for one month and I have entered real trading before two months. I realized that I could trade on a real account after trading on a demo account for one month. Demo trading increases self-confidence. The trader can solve most of the problems he faces in real trading if he practices well in demo trading. After making my capital five times bigger in the demo, I gathered with confidence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 269 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)