+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God read many articles on forex. one fine day a distant relative show me kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye kya result mila aapko apne demo acc se ...kab aur kaise pata chaltha hai ki yeh right time ya movement hai real trding how to do forex trading on mt4 and that moment i decided its my business and i open a small real account and begin my journey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God read many articles on forex. one fine day a distant relative show me kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye kya result mila aapko apne demo acc se ...kab aur kaise pata chaltha hai ki yeh right time ya movement hai real trding how to do forex trading on mt4 and that moment i decided its my business and i open a small real account and begin my journey

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the time of the beginning of the forex trading you must follow the demo trading minimum six months of the trade there you will get all the practical knowledge about the market and if you see that you make profit then come to real market. aap ko pta tab chalta hy k jab ap ka dil kehta hy k ap redy ho trading k liye oir aisa hy k jab ap trading kar k profit earn kraty ho to boaht motivation hoti hy or ap phir usi motivation sy or improvement karty ho apni trading me

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes am ready for real trading. I have practiced in my demo account more than two years and I have got a huge really huge collection of cool indicators and I have done PHD on indicators using. I have made a template for my self and I have used custom indicators on this. For this template I have written an e-book. Actually it's not an e-book it's an user manual of my custom indicators template. I have used this on my demo account thousand times. So, am so sure that am ready for real Forex trading.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo practice may not be the best way to test your trading strategy. Best way is by participating in demo contests. That way you will be able to see how u stand in the real trading scenario. For the perfect trading you need to choose a trading system that you like. It is not advisable to opt for a strategy too complex or put you off as you go, dragging feet. Looking for a simple strategy that you will understand easily and that you will put in place.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han jab hum forex business ko learn kartay han and uske baad real forex market ma entery kartay han tu hum is baat ko khud se study kar saktay han ke aya hum ne jo trade ki us ma kitnay percent hum ne success gain ki is liye it is easy ke hum asaani se apnay trading knowledge ko study kar sakein. Demo practice may not be the best way to test your trading strategy. Best way is by participating in demo contests. That way you will be able to see how u stand in the real trading scenario.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concord with you . but its really easy discipline analysis then fundamental as a newbie and if it dedicate many success of specialized analysis then believe its ameliorate to trade in echt because i cogitate it may deal writer concentration but i think as a newbie its sound to advantage with low uppercase improve to patronage micro or cent declare. I have started trade in the Forex market in the demo account about one and half years ago with demo account and after trading practice about 3 month in the demo account then i feel that i can start trade with real account and from that day i have started in the real account.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab main kar raha tha tab demo tab preactice karte karte main sudhar aapna sari galtia raha tha. samay ke baad ek tab mujhe laga ki main trading company kisibhe pe nahi karraha, market loses ko samajne laga or atma bishwash bar style tab se maine samjha beliefs to abhi main real forex trading to liye hoo ready. As far as i am concerned, i don`t think a Forex trader can get consistent profits with using the real account management, this is what has the real kudos and not the trading strategy itself.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai jab app ke pass es kam ka acha experience hasal ho jata hai es kam mai hum achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi kama sakte hai bai saab ji banda phly demo pay account bnae or seekhy or tarding kerta rahy jb 50 % loss ho phir seekho or jb ap 80% profit kama lo ya ek target rakh lo k itna profit nd itna loss to app kamyab hey or seekh lia forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)