+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 269 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that practicing on demo account for at least 1 month is necessary before starting real time trading. Another way of checking your readiness for live account is that you open a demo account with $100 and when your balance is $300, you are ready for trading in real account. phely humy demo account pay trading kerni chahy jb hum demo account pay acha earing start ker day to phar humy real account main work start kerna chahy. start main humy real account main short investment say work start kerna chahy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humen start se hi yahi hota ha k hum real account pe work karen. but jab tak hamari learning aor practis complete na ho tab tak humen real account pe work nhi karna chahiye. humen is k about knowledge hasil karte rahna chahiye. Making symmetrical profits in demonstrate statement is a white opposites for any dealer that he is now positive and is able to achieve orderly profits from his trades and they can then commencement to change from concrete accounting .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are trading perfectly on the demo account then you can start to trade on the real trading account but while doing so you must have to follow rules otherwise you may lose as well in this volatile market. Making symmetrical profits in demonstrate statement is a white opposites for any dealer that he is now positive and is able to achieve orderly profits from his trades and they can then commencement to change from concrete accounting .

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The truth is that there is no good preparation from your demo that can prepare you with the risks associated with the immediate market. A live account is another learning phase in your life as a trader. A live account is a difficult battle to conquer that can last for years. and frankly I started right away by trading real accounts and also suffered huge losses due to making this mistake and then I stopped trading for almost six months where I first gathered theoretical knowledge and then I started trading on demo accounts where when I studied management total account.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice is very important to be perfect, if not, nothing is perfect in the forex market. We must realize that. It's not easy to survive in forex if we don't have good experience and good management for our portfolio. Try not to lose your money is the best word to say how forex is very wild. don't invest your money here if you still don't know how to get consistency in trading. Do not believe the rumors or people say if forex is a machine to make money. Because in forex we are just small traders who face a market that has no mercy. and Once I traded on a demo account and I did a lot of time trading here but when I saw that I was making a constant profit from a demo account I had started trading on a real account and now I am getting good results too.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can see kiu hai ki ki hai par muje abi lagta hai kay main abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye. kyu kay i think jitna mujeh jannana tha wo sab tou takreeban jan hu abi style practically because i check the digest chahta hu k kiya real main main ready hu ya nahe? and we should try to study the demo account seriously, and assume the demo account is a real account. so that we can get a positive value on a demo account, use the demo capital in accordance with the capital that will be used in a real account. although the demo account does not provide real benefits, but it is very good for beginners

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb hm demo accont pr boht acha breah sa profit get kr seekh jain hain to phir hm kt sktay hain k hm ab real account when we ready when the main real account hm get kr other gays. The real account is pr trade because it is a phaly trade seeking boht zrori hota ha. Aik boht forex trading hah acha lucrative business haakin is our experience of zrori hota ha knowledge. Jb hm felt kainay hain whether ab hm demo main expert ho gai hain for hamin phir real account open kr liana chahay.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just to test how much you know about the trading market and you have to evaluate it by trading on a demo account using several strategies and plans. Study the indicators and know the nature of market movements. This depends on the ability of the individual and evaluation on itself. and to evaluate our abilities we can measure our ability to trade we must try to implement a new strategy in the demo before entering into a real trading account and plan our

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that we do business in forex trading, we must not maintain the emotions and greed that will cause even greater losses. if we want to succeed in the forex trading business then we must be diligent in learning and developing the capabilities we have by the way we learn with senior traders. and this is also a good way to trade, I think you mean trading in an interconnected pair. Good but first you have to gain knowledge and analyze one pair to a good level and then trade in both pairs by analyzing only one pair.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When there is a profit from the demo and if we achieve our confidence we can persuade the demo to actual but I imagine an instant forward that exceeds shipping with a smaller quantity because if we trade with a large change and if there are losses then print may come in several. and this is also a good way to trade, I think you mean trading in an interconnected pair. Good but first you have to gain knowledge and analyze one pair to a good level and then trade in both pairs by analyzing only one pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 269 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)