+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 269 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should try to learn on demo accounts seriously, and considers a demo account is a real account. I know believe easily have a earnings with performing that is certainly with the willpower that will must not be violated in addition to proceed dealing on the right track without the need of feeling of computer across in addition to usually memenej just before going into the market industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay jou hamary indicator hoty hain wo humy entry k bary mai indicate krty hain jaisay k ap nay yaha par ik pair select kia hai us mai ap ko wo indicator good entry point dai sakta hai magar try yahe karni chayay k ap is field mai kam sai kam pair par kam kary tou acaha hota hai trader focus achea tarah kar sakta hai... My friend we all need to continue with the demo trading and when we see that we are making profit continuously then we can say that we are ready to trade at the real account and we need to trade with proper analysis of the market and have to trade with proper understanding of the money management and risk management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

rahim09 (2020-07-14)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my dear/................demo account ki histroy app ka bata de gi app real account ko chala lo ge agar last 3 month ka result positive ho tu sure app real me easily trading kar sakty ho. agar demo me loss ho raha ha tu mat sochna real account ka kiyo ke us me b loss hi ga aur wo ho gi b real amount. My friend we all need to continue with the demo trading and when we see that we are making profit continuously then we can say that we are ready to trade at the real account and we need to trade with proper analysis of the market and have to trade with proper understanding of the money management and risk management.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-14)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab aap demo account men lagatar profit earn krny lagen.aur loss k chances ko kam se kam kr dayn.to khud bakhud aap ko aitmad men aa jaty hayn ka b aap real account men b trading kr skty hayn.jasy hi aap consistently profit earn kren gay aap ka confidence barhta chala jae ga.phir aap khud behter decide krny ki position men hon gay. start men to pta nhi chalta, k aap real account k liye ready ho ya nhi, lekin after passage of time when u have experience of trading then u r aligiable to judge ur self that either you are ready for real account or not...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-14), rahim09 (2020-07-14)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear i strongly think that i'm ready to trade real account when my performance is good enough about trading in six months.i have to make sure the strength and the weakness of my strategy can be identified as soon as possible. u get consistent profit in ur trades and abled to read news and use technical tools and apply different trading methods but i think as a newbie its good to start with low capital better to trade micro or cent account

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-14), rahim09 (2020-07-14), sisir4 (2020-07-12)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    idea ho jata hai jb hm demo practice kr rhy hoty hain to agr hm profit mn hon to confident hoty hain orr apny isi confident se humko idea hota hai ke hm ab real account manage kr sakty hain lkin agr hm loss krty jayen orr profit na bny to smjh jana chahiye k humko abhi orr experience ki zuroort hai u get consistent profit in ur trades and abled to read news and use technical tools and apply different trading methods but i think as a newbie its good to start with low capital better to trade micro or cent account

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-14), rahim09 (2020-07-14), senyum (2020-07-12)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true , if there is good profit in demo and if we have confidence to ourselves then we can convert demo to real but i think first time its always better to start with small amount because if we trade with big amount and if there is loss then it may come depression so much. For me i'm fit to trade real account when my show is healthfuly enough near trading in the six months.i makes to getted a carefuly the powers and the powerlessness of my strategies can be identified as soon as conceivables !!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-14), rahim09 (2020-07-14), senyum (2020-07-12), sisir4 (2020-07-12)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just test that how much you know about the trading market and you should evaluate that by trading in the demo accounts by using several strategies and plans .Study the indicators and know the exact nature of the market movement .This depends upon individual capability and own evaluation. main 2 month demo trading karta raha hnn jab wahan main ne profit karna shuro kiya to tab main apne app ko real trading k qabil samghne laga to es taran jab traders demo main acha profit karain to tab woh real ki taraf aiyen

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-14), rahim09 (2020-07-14), senyum (2020-07-12), sisir4 (2020-07-12)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai sab hamri strategy batati hain k hum kis tarah sai is filed mai kam kar sakty hain agar hamari strategy storng hain tou sahe rahta hai hamary leyay aur hum easy ho kar kam kar sakty hain loss tabhi hota hai jab hum apni strategy ko bina daikhy put karty hain apni real trade mai yai bat sahe nahe hoti hai... well dear I think there is no double that if we are beginners then indeed we should use a small account as an account first cent. although this account is small, but I think if used with a maximum, then the result will also be equal to the dollar account.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai sab hamri strategy batati hain k hum kis tarah sai is filed mai kam kar sakty hain agar hamari strategy storng hain tou sahe rahta hai hamary leyay aur hum easy ho kar kam kar sakty hain loss tabhi hota hai jab hum apni strategy ko bina daikhy put karty hain apni real trade mai yai bat sahe nahe hoti hai... well dear I think there is no double that if we are beginners then indeed we should use a small account as an account first cent. although this account is small, but I think if used with a maximum, then the result will also be equal to the dollar account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 269 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)