+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 272 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The highest lot size I have traded so far is 0.50 lot.Although I made less money by trading with this lot as the risk of loosing was more and then there was fear of loosing money so I closed the trade at profit of few pips only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The maximum lot size i have traded is 0.5lot ,and now i am trading with 0.01 mini lot only, since i have to maintain a free margin with little account balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member $dollar$ is an unknown quantity at this point $dollar$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein abhi demo account me trade kr rahaa hu...or demo account me 4 highest lot size me trade kiyaa hai..

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5$ per pip mera sabse high lot size hai ab tak, jisme maine acha profit karke close kiya tha par high lot size hamesha problem deta hain
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    mai min 0.1 LOT size use karke highest 51.6 LOT size tak karta hu.
    lot size 0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8,1.6 .......... 51.6.
    but chote lot size me profit book hua to higher lot nahi lagata...

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    at firs i use 01-0.3, then the account getting bigger and i used to 2 lot per open trades, but thats not a safe trade since i use it on a relatively small capital
    I think with 1:1000 leverage 0.01 and 0.03 is small with near $100 capital but with 1:500 its not low . anyway 2 lot is always risky with low capital although have good opportunity to earn more but if loss then very big amount . so its better not to use such high volume if we have not big capital.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at firs i use 01-0.3, then the account getting bigger and i used to 2 lot per open trades, but thats not a safe trade since i use it on a relatively small capital
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    maine max lot size to 1 kiya hai but very risky agar properly analyse nahi kiya to tu katam ho jaiega...yes i went into loss and profited too..but if you are not sure then start with .10
    in my view forex me pesaa kamane k liye risk b lenaa padta hai...or jab aap ka analysis kafi strong ho to risk lenaa b chahiye...i also do this but in that condition my tp is very small and always use sl.
    but for newbie 0.10 lot size is also high.. set lot size accourding to margin

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    maine max lot size to 1 kiya hai but very risky agar properly analyse nahi kiya to tu katam ho jaiega...yes i went into loss and profited too..but if you are not sure then start with .10
    if you are not sure about market, then you should not trade in that situation..not even smallest lot
    AApko amrket se duur hi rehna chahiey jab wo apki samjh me na aa raha ho

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 272 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)