+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 272 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with 1:1000 leverage 0.01 and 0.03 is small with near $100 capital but with 1:500 its not low . anyway 2 lot is always risky with low capital although have good opportunity to earn more but if loss then very big amount . so its better not to use such high volume if we have not big capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because of my greediness i take .5lot in 100dollar investment i lost 50 dollars in half an hour so now afterwards i dont want to take high risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i traded with the 1 lot size..but after some loss ..i tryy on 0.5 lot..because it involve less risk..i think high lot may involve high risk ..and high risk to huge loss..and if i use some hgigh lot then it will be based on short term .....

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah..........you should not take risk if u r not confident about ur analysis....if u trade with high lot size that means its involve more risk of loosing so if u have good knowledge and experience then u should try it.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hum sabhi chahte hai bade lot size se khele kyunki zyada profit ho par kabhi kabhi hume uske nuksan bhi ho jaata hai....aapka highest lot size kaunsa hain aur uske aapne nuksan kiya ya faidya?
    mera sab se jiyada lott size jo ha woh ha 1 main ne espar trade kiya ha or us wqt mere account main sirf 100 usd they main aese chak kar raha tha or order place ho gaya ab wahi order mere account main moojod ha or main us ko sell or bur kar k balnce kar liya ha per woh dono trade open he hane

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Small lot size is good. I have many experiences on many lot sizes when I don't know how to trade in forex. One day my account balance was 370$ and I traded Eur/Usd at a 100 lot size. When it was move 20 pips I got 20$ but suddenly it move wrong direction and that time I did not use stop loss and I got loss of my all money. So this was the my big mistake.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine max lot size to 1 kiya hai but very risky agar properly analyse nahi kiya to tu katam ho jaiega...yes i went into loss and profited too..but if you are not sure then start with .10

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me too did like then one day i went on to 2 lot size which total whiped my acoount clean ...so use the lot size properly and use it only when you know that you make profits on it

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we build an trading plan so have to keep in mind that how much money i have on which behal i`ll do the trade right, so we have also need to undersstand lot size aik alag thing ha or better market approach aik or so we have to focus on it

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lot size is not an big problem, wo to bus humhai profit hoti ha. asal cheeze ha humhara analysis kerne ka style, hum market k jitni depth mein jayeen gein utna he better result nikal paen geein or trade profit mein ho gi, kuin ne of my firend just turn 10$, into 150 wiith in one day kuin uski approach ahi thi iis leye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 272 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)