+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 272 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started trading with low capital then i used to trade with 0.1-0.5 ..but after some time i trade with scalping style and with the lot ssize 1.0 because i have expereince now so i can take more risk...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i normally use 0.1 as my lot size and i do not preffer to exceed it, ek baar use kiya tha 1 lot mien trade aur loss karke baith gaya toh pachtaya so now i stick to fixed lot size 0.1

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hum sab ko profit pasnd hai lekin jyada Risk jyada loss ya profit.Maine ab tak 1$ 1 pip ke mutabik hi highest lot size rakh ke trade kiya hai.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a successful trader,we must be careful in entering the lot sizes.normally i use $0.02 pips for getting acceptable profit and it is also a low risk for traders.if market movements goes only in particular direction, i open a new order in on going side with lot size of $0.08.another important factor we should not wait for getting much profit,most of the time it ends with loss.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    abhi tak main 5$ pipe ka hi trade kiya hua hai.
    and usmain mujhey accha profit hua tha.
    main 5$ se ooper nahi jata an ye mera first high amoount tha varna main low level pe hi karta hu.

Thanks
    I am still a beginner in forex trade. That is why I trade minimum lots so that I don't have to risk my capital. The highest lot that I traded is 0.05. I mostly trade with 0.01 lot size.

Thanks
    for now I think to make a deal with the overall 0.5 % of my margin.
    but I 'll open a storied position in various pairs up to the limit at the 20 % margin.
    how do you think?

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same with me, My normal lot size is 0.01 and the highest lot size is sometimes 0.05 and some times 0.10. I usually try to avoid big lot size but sometimes when I find a chance to open a position at sure pivot position then I open a big lot by taking more risk to earn more in a less time.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes lot size is linked with your account size, however traders should keep in mind money management while choosing lot size. I have traded up to 0.5 lot size so far and now i am planning to trade a standard lot in near future.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good trade low volume until you become an experienced trader. It is will keep you on a safe place. As a beginner i started my career with a lot size of .5 volumes and because of that my account wiped within two weeks that was 500$.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 272 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)