+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am never traded unintentionally, some time to see the market trend I treaded 500 lot size of EUR/USD in cent account and I closed on only 10 pips and got 50$ profit, so usually I trade in 100 lots and close on some 20 to 30 pips and get 20$ to 30$. Am just a beginner and neither i want to risk big nor i have lot of capital so i trade smaller lots at forex cent account, and am happy that with those smaller lots i am able to earn some money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The maximum lot size that I use is 0.10 lot. It is the way that I trade so that I do not use too much of my margin to trade. My risk is not more than 15% of my margin and I make sure that I do not exceed it. With this lot I am comfortable with any trade and can leave the trade to run for long time without fear. Is it 0.05 or 0.50 lot size you are talking about and now you are talking about trading a standard lot which means 10 $ a pip and if you have the right experience then it is a good thing to do .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think highest lot size trading depends upon the strategy and the amount of trading capital in the Forex trading market.I do in 0.1 lot size and 0.01 as me having a little capital investment .But yes experienced traders are trading with higher Lot size in the trading market. Is it 0.05 or 0.50 lot size you are talking about and now you are talking about trading a standard lot which means 10 $ a pip and if you have the right experience then it is a good thing to do .

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as I m new bie main to lot size kam hi rakhti hon even I m in demo account. real trading to start nhi ki abhi. but in my opinion k agar ap trading kertay hain to ap ko apna pehlay balance dekhna chahiyay as you have enough money k agar ap ko loss ho jayey to ap ko ziyada nuqsan na ho. us hisab say trading ka lot saize rakhna chahiyay as jitna ap afford ker saktay ho loss krnay kliyay.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere highest lot size 1.00 or 1$ tha. jab main naya tha tab maine ekbar galtise ye lot betha diya tha or abtak ki real account me wohi mera highest lot size tha. leken kafi upaar tha ye mere capital ki anusar. main bohot ghabra gaya tha kew pahle kabhi aaysa nahi hua tha, leken luckily loss nahi hua tha. lot size ki upar trade nirvar kart hay. to ye bohot important hay. sometimes the failure will hit psychologically, but traders should immediately get up, and start doing the evaluation and lower volume size ensures our success because here risk is less than the bigger lhat is why I trade minimum lots so that I don't have to risk my capital.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex metatrader main main 10 lot size use karta hu mera account cent account hain. Bahut jyada lot use karna acchi baat nahi hain forex trading main. Isliye chota lot use karke profit kamana chahiye. Sabko apna risk to reward ratio calculate karke hi lot size decide karni chahiye. yeah..........you should not take risk if u r not confident about ur analysis....if u trade with high lot size that means its involve more risk of loosing so if u have good knowledge and experience then u should try it.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with 1:1000 leverage 0.01 and 0.03 is small with near $100 capital but with 1:500 its not low . anyway 2 lot is always risky with low capital although have good opportunity to earn more but if loss then very big amount . so its better not to use such high volume if we have not big capital. and now i set the lots size with 1 pips = $ 2, and maybe next time i want to reset become 1 pips = $ 5

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my highest lot size lot-1 and i just try it for recover my past losses while i recover my past losses i just down my trade lot size then i try to 0.10 -0.5 lot while condition fever me i also try some scalping to lot size 1-2 , but i know its too risky for me but business is always risky, am i right? but this is not for beginners to try scalping with lot size big. The highest lot size I have ever used for live trading is the $3 per pip lot size. In a demo account however, I have used a lot size of 70 lots giving $70 per pip and this was during a contest.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market tells us that which lot size should we use and i too use many times the lot size of the differents and maximum which i use is the 10 dollar many times and mostly i like to trade with 1 and 0.5 dollar. It is right that when you use higher leverage your trade often face insufficient margin issue, and so it is always worth to trade in smaller lot sizes, i use .1 lot in cents account so that i can open multiple trades and help my account survive longer.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's the same thing I believe most major midget real account lot size 0.5 standard lot trade kia hay. Abb target mera 1 standard lot trade Karny ka hay. Aksar dwarf main high volume of trade Karty hooway nuksaan kia hello. Is liye main low volume Ziada ko Pasand Karta hoon.et is as easy as you see. It is good trade low volume until you become an experienced trader. It is will keep you on a safe place. As a beginner i started my career with a lot size of .5 volumes and because of that my account wiped within two weeks that was 500$.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)