+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 272 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that used such and sometime there was huge loss also. actually i think its always better to take low risk if our capital is low because it may give us more opportunity to live in market more time. and I was trade with 4 lot in previous. I think that was my highest lot size on trading. And i was take high risky on that time. because i am using this lot size with my little capital. And my got good profit on that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with high lot size is a ticking time bomb that can blow your trading account at any time, no matter how sure you are on a trade you should never risk more than 10% of your account on it, even that 10% is bad money management not to talk of risking more. but a good money management never risks more than 2% of trading capital on a trade. dan sub say barha lot size ab tak main nay 1 dollar ka lagaya hai jiss me mujhay baz dafa profit b mila hai or baz dafa loss b hota hai lekin dono cheezon ko maintain kartay howe me nay sub kuch kiya hai jiss me profit loss sath sath chala hai hume bus khud pay kam denay pay zor dena hota hai to he hum kamyab hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me nay bhot saray lot sizes use kiye hain appraisal investment capital or balance k dab say me samjhta hun k man tajurba he wo wahid cheez howa karta hota hai k jiss ko bungad hum khud bana kaf kaf has not been stable or not hot hain hamesha he lot size ka khyal rakha kare yeh humari base hoti hai. and mera to amount for the first time I pocket trading. They set the highest order for the highest trading karte hai to aap achi profit pa sakte hai magar usme bro the bhi hone ka khatra ho sakta ye aap to luck par nirbhar karta hai or aap lot size ka tradind karte hi to aap ko utna benifit to nhi hota hai magar aap ko for the breakdown of bhi nhi hota ji haa ab aap ko sochna hai ki ko the trading kate hai

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never traded accidentally, some time to see market trends I stepped on the 500 lot size of the EUR / USD account and I closed only 10 pips and got a profit of $ 50, so usually I trade in 100 lots and close around 20 to 30 pips and get $ 20 to $ 30. And on the chart we know the stop loss that can be found on the trading platform, has a very significant appearance in trading to minimize losses from certain trades. Traders can not only be adjusted practically but they must also be emotionally formulated. Traders must maintain patience when trading because patience is money.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is definitely the only way for us to be truly successful in forex trading, if we are not greedy and would rather be patient to grow our profits over time rather than thinking about how to grow our profits overnight, we will be able to maintain our accounts for the same time. very long. and at first I used 01-0.3, then the account got bigger and I used it for 2 more per open trade, but it was not safe because I used it to trade with relatively small capital

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many applications for Liye to Liye Hai, but I have invested in applications, but I don't know how much money is generated which is why I will become one of the best buses on the forex market for hard work. Businesses can escape the ability to compete in the foreign exchange market so they can compete with the dream of making money from the money market. and I really think that there is a big opportunity to trade with and I have the type of account balance needed in accordance with my money management strategy for trading. Yes, most small traders trade with a lot or two or fewer and even I do it at almost the same time.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a large lot size, I set my lot size according to my balance. I set the highest lot size .5 then my balance is $ 2000 but overall I use .2 in my standard lot size for a $ 2000 balance. I believe if I last long then I have more opportunities to make a profit. and lot size is very important in trading because it will tell you how much profit or loss you will have in terms of trading if the lot size is high at that time the risk factor is also a high chance that there is to make or decrease your amount in that single trade

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot size depends on us. how much money is in our account. In the case of a capital pass, this is a plan to go to a broker, so I trade with a broker. the choice is the deta ha option. agr hamare passes through the capital zyda ha to hum a lot of hte skte action. Lot of 5 dollars for many barites ha ha. I'm a professional, I mean, this much later. I find a lot of $ 1 is the best. if we have a strong strategy then we can increase our lot size. and If there is a problem with the current number address, then you can add 5 digits to the number of digits, but if you change the volume of jb, then you can continue to control the volume and return it to the next level too. I don't know what I will do, but I don't think I can do my job because I have a lot of money, but I have a lot of money, but I have a lot of losses in the future, I am very proud of myself.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the highest lot size I have traded so far is 2 which means 1 pip = 20 $ and even though I have suffered losses in that trade and traded with less margin. We must always trade in lower lot sizes and trade in accordance with available equity. And if you trade with, you will need 0.01 / lot invested more than $ 100 (standrad account). I remember that I used the biggest lot of $ 0.4 and then immediately after that my account suffered a loss (the account became zero) that's when I joined forex and didn't know how to set up an account

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started trading with low capital I used to trade with 0.1-0.5 ... but after some time I traded in a scalping style and with a size of Ssize 1.0 because I was experienced now so I could take more risks and I also faced the same thing in starting.i had some losses..but then I realized how to trade with high lots ... now i'm still doing good with it so there is no problem for me .... to take high risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 272 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)