+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 272 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my cent account, i usually make use of small lots since i have the preference of position trading in volatile pairs. In a 100 dollars account, i use the lot size of 0.10 for long term trading in one pair and when i trade many pairs at a time, i use 0.03 for 3 trades. That way, i have a good margin to carry my trades. Although I have traded in many lot sizes in this trade and according to the leverage but the maximum lot size i have traded so far is 0.50 . I have not yet exceeded this lot size but i will in near future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think how much lot size that we will use in each transaction will be varying for each traders. It's depending on each trader's condition and also what kind of trader he/she is. If you are scalper, you probably used high amount of lot size. It couldn't be applied in long-term trading. Last year was on standard account 10 usd/ pip ....that was a ride of my trading life...i had more luck then knowledge , and experience! Finished in some plus , and took a lots of ebook in my hands !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose to trade the forex market with the smallest lots because of the fact that i am a position trader. Generally speaking, lot size that we use in our trading is dependant on our account balance. I have about 400 dollars and i trade with 0.20 lot size. most of newbies prefer small lot size coz they dont hav too much knowledge and also they cant afford more loss..so small lot size is better than big risk in big lot...though big lot gives u more return but also occur more loss

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I have traded in many lot sizes in this trade and according to the leverage but the maximum lot size i have traded so far is 0.50 . I have not yet exceeded this lot size but i will in near future. I have used 2 lots at maximum and it is always risky to trade with higher lot size but let me tell you, if you have find the clear trend that will be so healthy yielding trade. Always use tight SL in case of using high lot size.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i normally use 0.1 as my lot size and i do not preffer to exceed it, ek baar use kiya tha 1 lot mien trade aur loss karke baith gaya toh pachtaya so now i stick to fixed lot size 0.1 when we build an trading plan so have to keep in mind that how much money i have on which behal i`ll do the trade right, so we have also need to undersstand lot size aik alag thing ha or better market approach aik or so we have to focus on it

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine max lot size to 1 kiya hai but very risky agar properly analyse nahi kiya to tu katam ho jaiega...yes i went into loss and profited too..but if you are not sure then start with .10 at firs i use 01-0.3, then the account getting bigger and i used to 2 lot per open trades, but thats not a safe trade since i use it on a relatively small capital

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i always used 0.05 and 0.10 lot but before when i am newbie then egtting emotional i used 1 lots size too and sorry to say most time i lost big and i open that big lot size for mentality to revenge . now i matured and never do such mistake and my big lot size is 1 which i used not many time but few. maine pichle month greed ke wajah se 5 volume pe ek trade ki thi 1:1000 leverage . mera calculation sahi tha.. par mera balance kam hone ke wajah se ye maine aapne balance kho di. age se kam balance lekar kabhi 5 volume pe trade nehi karunga.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pancha View Post
    I have used many different lot sizes.I have started from .03 and i have also used 2 lot size and made my account zero.I am a very greedy trader.So most of the time, i use big lot size and make account zero.So i suggest traders don't use big lot size.Then you will not be able to surive in Forex.Also don't use very small lot.Use a medium size lot so that you are not in high risk. and I think I have tried every lot size ,recently I had around 150$ in my account so I try to trade 1 lot size with an leverage of around 1:600 it was risky but I made profit because of my analysis..
    उच्च लॉट आकार का उपयोग बाजार की स्थिति पर निर्भर करता है। यदि बाजार वास्तव में अच्छा है और व्यापारियों को अवसर दे रहा है तो व्यापारी बाजार से अधिक उत्कृष्ट लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए बड़े आकार का उपयोग कर सकते हैं और हाँ, हमें कम लॉट आकार का उपयोग करना चाहिए और मुझे लगता है कि यदि हम उच्च लॉट आकार का उपयोग कर रहे हैं तो हम लंबे समय तक जीवित नहीं रह सकते हैं। एक्सएक्सएक्स बाजार बहुत जोखिम भरा बाजार है और अगर हम उच्च आकार का उपयोग करते हैं तो हम जुआ कर रहे हैं।

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the use of the high lot size depends on the market situation. if the market is really good and giving opportunities to the traders then the traders can use the big lot size to get the more excellent profit from the market and yes ,we must use low lot size and i think if we are using high lot size then we can not survive for long time .forex market is very risky market and if we use high lot size then we are doing gambling .

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used many different lot sizes.I have started from .03 and i have also used 2 lot size and made my account zero.I am a very greedy trader.So most of the time, i use big lot size and make account zero.So i suggest traders don't use big lot size.Then you will not be able to surive in Forex.Also don't use very small lot.Use a medium size lot so that you are not in high risk. and I think I have tried every lot size ,recently I had around 150$ in my account so I try to trade 1 lot size with an leverage of around 1:600 it was risky but I made profit because of my analysis..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 272 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)