+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with a leverage of 1: 1000 0.01 and small 0.03 with a capital of almost $ 100 but with 1: 500 is not low. After all, 2 lots are always at risk with low capital, even though they have a good chance to produce more, but if there is a loss, the amount is very large. so it's better not to use high volumes if we don't have large capital. and my highest lot size is 50 but because I have opened this lot size in a demo account so I don't experience fear or happiness because of this lot, but I realize that opening a large lot might be very bad if prices move in the opposite direction

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to follow a risk management system but Low lots will give me a good level of leverage so I use a small risk When 02 to 05 is the standard lot size for 500 USD But it depends on that too, but I advise you not to use high lots as a measure or problems in the case of capital management and no one has to take risks to make much of their size increase. The bigger the lot size, the more money you have per movement from the pair. It's like that if you make a mistake along the way you don't lose completely You can recover for a week to get benefits if you go in the right direction Many of the best measurements we can use in the forex currency trading business depend on the trader's account balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am usually bartered with 0.01 lot of measurements with low accidents sometimes if I accept it and can catch it again I go for 0.05 area 1 pip = 0.05 $ rather receive a big accident I will go for accidents below and below the appointment itself, cerebrasi mine and we only need to use small lot sizes, while only 70 is the best lot size or in between, but yes, obviously we have to use stop loss and profit because then there is no better lot size, only you capital decides what size you should use because it might work for some traders but I would not recommend it for beginners or even seniors because many large sizes carry big profits, big risks and big losses

4. The Following User Says Thank You to papih For This Useful Post:

duki (2019-11-19)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a simple way, just set your lot size so if you get a floating minus 1000 pips, your account will get a margin call, so if we can do the strategy correctly then we will get a big profit too if you are a beginner forex I recommend you to use the lowest lot size you can find, do the exercise and let's see how much profit you can make after all hello, my friend, I want to say that the bigger the lot size you choose, the more money you get and the greater your risk is affected. Before you have many large sizes to trade the forex market, make sure that it does not violate your money management rules. You must use lots based on the size of your trading account and your risk tolerance in the market. Risk management is very important.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

uyah (2019-11-17)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I started trading with low capital I used to trade with 0.1-0.5 ... but after some time I traded in scalping style and with ssize size 1.0 because I have experienced now so I can take more risks and yes. ......... You should not take risks if you are not sure about your analysis .... if you trade with high lot size it means it involves more risk of loss so if you have good knowledge and experience then you must try it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

uyah (2019-11-17)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many large size forex demo accounts are different. The Jaise Mein demo trading account has a high lot size of 100 IFX lots. There is no hi hi if there is a real trading account. So, it is very difficult to play with high lot sizes and always afraid of losing when playing with high lots. and my highest lot size is 1 because it doesn't involve much risk. What benefits can I get with it is good for me. I can easily recover losses in this lot size with the help of stop loss. I learned something that can reduce lot size, our account is easily reduced. so use a small size that makes sense and changes during different conditions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to masyuni For This Useful Post:

duki (2019-11-19)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot size is not something out of the box so it is very good to take low lot size in this way. You live safely and without many rights, you cannot remain in the game for a longer period of time, first determine how many pips you will set as stop loss rather than determine how much money you want to lose when measuring ts and using the right leverage and money management system to change it so that hunting ahead is not emotional and consistent and I usually deal with 0. Lot size 01 along with minimal danger sometimes if I include an indication of a large positive opportunity and also then I choose 0. 05 where 1 pip = 0. 05 $ is enough to get a big decrease I will definitely choose less danger and also less dividends that I am considering.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My highest lot size is 1. I take lot size 1 for better profit. But somehow it was wrong for me. As a result I suffered a huge loss and have lost almost all of the money invested because I didn't use stop-loss at that time. Now I am quite ready to trade and hopefully succeed. and Same as me, my normal lot size is 0.01 and the highest lot size is sometimes 0.05 and several times 0.10. I usually try to avoid large lot sizes but sometimes when I find an opportunity to open a position in a certain pivot position then I open a large lot by taking a greater risk to produce more in a shorter time.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most beginners prefer small lot sizes because they do not have too much knowledge and also they cannot afford more losses ... so small lot sizes are better than big risks in large lots ... even though large lots give you more returns but also there is more loss and yes .......... You should not take risks if you are not sure about your analysis .... if you trade with high lot size that means it involves more risk of loss so if you have good knowledge and experience so you should try it.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want or risk half of your capital continue to make your suit. Choosing the right lot size per trade is one of the most common mistakes made by novice traders, so your lot size is 50 cents per pip. Then it must be traced back to explain thank you. for lot size, Forex Insta because it divides a lot in trading and in the amount of capital managed in forex trading there is a size of 0 and it must be small for beginners and good for expert traders. and bade lot se bada fayda bhi hota hai aur bada nuksan bhi ho sakta hai..is a liye lot size khardine se pehel apna account balance zarur dekhna chahaiye one must follow the rules of money management or he will not stay longer in usdjpy kal raatko toy buy kiya usse 80.90 mai 5 $ per pip aaj aha subha usse bech diya 81.32 par but select lot size i am lucky hua book for nata lagata is higher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)