+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 272 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene my forex abhi tak 2 lot I trade kiya thya par ra ra bahah hilost me style tha par mujhe iska koi gam nahi hi ki m era of trade lost my style kyuki ra trading demo my account kiyath is liye muhje iske koi farak nahi padata hai forex I am aapko kabhi bada lot me trade nahi because hoga tab hoga and the forex market have different lot sizes. The range is 1 to 100. We choose according to our own plans. But I work on a market with a low lot size. Because if we choose a large lot size. Apart from that we cannot face the market with low investment. I choose the lot size. O2 If my strategy is stronger than I chose .1

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ney gold i trade jo sub say bari trading between ki he wo 0.10 ki ki this is my app ko risk bohat big hota he es liye to my gold trading application ko bohut loss day sati he ager thori application to be a mistake kero gey my trade and mein jayada bada lot size use forehead karta hoon kyoun ki mein janta hoon ki is the market mein bahut hai jayada risk hi aur jayada bada lot size ka matlab hai ki aap account kim mein kuch jayada ka hi risk ho sakta hai isiliye mein ya to 0.01 yes phir 0.02 ka hi lot size is the mein rakhta hoon aur mujhe har samye market is the mein apne market trading order pe bhi concentration karne ka bhi dhayan rahta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy just ik he bar high lot used kia tha kio k Mera manna yahe hai k trade loss mai chali jaye zaydah greedy nahe because chayay aur jitna ho saky kam lot par lot he trades because it's better rahta hamar hyay leyay aur ise k sath he mainy 0.05 k many active kia tha tab trend clearly tha aur market only mutabiq he chal rahe thi ... and just a strategy yaha par yahe rahe hai k submitted the highest mai many ap ko lost ki tarah lai teak hai so ap kuch better because chahty hain tou apni trading kko normal rakhy aur fir fir kis tarah sai up hoty hai kio k yai only greedy hoti hai jou ap ko lost ki tai lai kar te hai filed mai aur ise sai bachna hota hai ..

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that when you use higher leverage trading you often face insufficient margin issues, and therefore it is always worth trading in smaller lot sizes, I use 0.1 lots in cent accounts so I can open lots of trades and help accounts I last longer. and I usually trade in 0.05 lot size with low risk management several times if I have a good and correct shot signal then I go for 0.1 where 1 pip = 0.05 loss is rather big, I will go for risk management low and less return my own opinion.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many apky balances per depending on the number of items. mein many sizes 0.01 zada kar using karti hun ager apk i trade theek hai tu 0.01 sy ap acha fortunately get kar skty ho wo bhi kam balance k sath. profit and loss trading forex apki lot size per dependent karta hi or you many bht achi hai and ear forex trading mein hamen kabhi bhi use high lot size nhi karni chaye dear forex trade mein hamen always planning money management follow the plan because chaye mein ne 0,15 ki many sizes use kiya hai abtak

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time may give you some advantages and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique, if you like to trade volatile and liquid market conditions you should trade on eur open London open or US open, if you want to trade in quite market you can trade late night.i am lucky to do

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and hard work that how capable you are using lot size and in this way your profit will be more than your loss and the net amount will be in your pocket and watch the market carefully and make the right entry into the market so it must produces a useful ending and we also want you to become a successful and good and happy trader and I have used a maximum lot size of 1.00 on my real trading account but that happens in very rare opportunities. I think that lot size, leverage and volume are all important when you set your strategy. So don't try to take it all instead of developing trading methods and then start earning.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To understand how we use good money management, we will be able to maximize lots easily while the trading system involves many factors that govern trading, psychology, money management, and trading only hardware and software, and the value of your profit depends on your lot size. I assume that I have traded with 1 Lot and I get 1 pip = 10 $. But then trading capacity means the margin on my account is lacking and that is the main reason why I lost my full account in a short span of time.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you choose your lot size, you need to carefully calculate the available margin and balance that you have in your account and then choose your lot size. If you choose a high lot size, then you need to know that with a few pips backwards, the account can generate margin calls. and my highest lot size is 10 in EUR / USD pair and with this lot I get profit or loss per pip = $ 10. After opening this position my trade suddenly moves to a loss of $ 150 while my total capital is $ 400, I am worry too much but I have a stop loss at $ 200 loss and then the pair turns around and I close the trade with a profit of $ 100 and I decide on that day that I will never open a lot.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you see the lot size details. You see lots starting at .01 and end being 100. You choose any lot size and working on the market. But I suggest you choose low leverage and low lot size. You work as a market strategy base. You are a successful trader. I mean you follow the rules of money management and you succeed. and lot size must be done according to my money management using lot size frm.01 to .10 accourding to my money management and everyone has to follow where their money is \ financial management lots of small profits small risks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 272 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)