+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 326 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    90% of traders goes through the smae cycle..
    In the initial stages of trading, mostly traders suffer from loss..Few of them manage to continue forex trading after facing losses and after few months, they recover all there losses..Experience is the key to success in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AApko sirf forum me post hi nahi karna...aapko iais post likhni hai jo ki important aur meaningful ho..tabhi aap si forum ka hissa bane rahenge aur sath me baki traders ke sath milke apne views share kar sakenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    begining me sbi ko loss hota hai...bhai can you share you 99% strategi..this is usefull for new trade and also for us...
    obviously. I was thinking to share my strategy and in the next few days i'll post it in forum. Its not comples at all, i just use some ordinary indicators but trade only when the signal is very strong and confirmed by more than 2 indicators and one thing my tp is also small like 10-20 pips per day.But its good for beginners i think.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    In beginning there were big losses because i didn't know a thing about forex but as i learned new strategies and basics of the forex so now about 99% trades go in profit which mean a very low loss. and that is when a news broke suddenly and the price is affected.
    begining me sbi ko loss hota hai...bhai can you share you 99% strategi..this is usefull for new trade and also for us...

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In beginning there were big losses because i didn't know a thing about forex but as i learned new strategies and basics of the forex so now about 99% trades go in profit which mean a very low loss. and that is when a news broke suddenly and the price is affected.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Thank you man for encouraging me. your story is like me. but bro the main thing is that i am not in profit till now.
    Encouraging one another is a good thing, it gives us energy to continue our efforts relentlessly, we are indeed in a learning phase and we should concentrate more on the learning process, these minor loses are the foundations for our big success, the important thing is to carry on to our way to reach the goal
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member randeep is an unknown quantity at this point randeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai log ma toh daily post krtia hu or muj iss fourm ma post krnia ka majia b aytia ha....or mana abi tak profite ma hu...mana jitni b postia ki ha uska muja bouns millia ha.....

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    why ashame buddy it happens for our good only, unless we face loss we cant taste profit. i started with 20$ and reach upto $65 in 3-4 week then i blew it. then started frest again with $99 got $250+ and lost all again. but the lost taught me never to be greedy and control my emotions.
    Thank you man for encouraging me. your story is like me. but bro the main thing is that i am not in profit till now.

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    why ashame buddy it happens for our good only, unless we face loss we cant taste profit. i started with 20$ and reach upto $65 in 3-4 week then i blew it. then started frest again with $99 got $250+ and lost all again. but the lost taught me never to be greedy and control my emotions.
    yes you hit the main point and i also lost many after getting profit because of emotion and greed . anyway i think only experience save us from such mistake and for this need continue trade if there is loss also.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    sach kahu to thoda saram aa raha hai. abhi mujhe 4 ya 5 months ho gaya he forex pe par phir bhi main nuksan me hoon. mujhe abhi tak accha khasa fayda nehi hua he. jab bhi main profit karta hoon uske baad hi main kisi na kisi tarah loss bhi kar leta hoon. 4, 5 months me sabhi trder ko kuch na kuch fyda to jarur he par mujhe nehi.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

kinan (2016-08-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 326 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)