+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 326 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    starting mai mainai bahut loss kahe the lekin sare loss abhi mere wassol hogaye hai i m in profit.

At starting i have made many loss but now i have recover everythin
    congratulation to you brother, actually how long you recover from those loses before finally understand the market and win ?
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Actually forex is such business here profit and loss will be continue and if you able to improve yourselves then it will be more winning trade than lossing trade but never you expect 1005 winning trade . anyway friend its also not depend on luck but depend on our skill and on our analysis.
    yes, and mentally strong also brother
    by the way, what do you mean behind the number of 1005 winning trade ?
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    maie to loss mai hu but abi toda toda profit bana raha hu par kabi kabi unlucky ho jata hu to fir loss hota hai
    Actually forex is such business here profit and loss will be continue and if you able to improve yourselves then it will be more winning trade than lossing trade but never you expect 1005 winning trade . anyway friend its also not depend on luck but depend on our skill and on our analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    starting mai mainai bahut loss kahe the lekin sare loss abhi mere wassol hogaye hai i m in profit.

At starting i have made many loss but now i have recover everythin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maie to loss mai hu but abi toda toda profit bana raha hu par kabi kabi unlucky ho jata hu to fir loss hota hai

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Mehnat to karna parti hy har kaam me or mehnat k bagher to koi kaam nahi hota. Sirf patience ki zarurat hoti hy or buhat jaldi ham profit kamany lag jatay hain.
    forex me mehnat aur patience ki bahut zarurat hoti hai
    agar aapke paas ye dono ahi to aap forex market ko kafi had tak control klar sakte hai...mehnat karna aapke haath me hota hai..jitni zada mehnat aur study karoge uitna zada fayda utha paoge forex market se

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Naheen main abhi tak nuksan main naheen hoon. Main nain apan pehla account balance 500$ ka lose kia tha us kay baad main nain hoob mehnat ki aur apna loss recover bhi kia aur profit bhi kmaya. Lakin mujhay bohot mehnat karna paree.
    Mehnat to karna parti hy har kaam me or mehnat k bagher to koi kaam nahi hota. Sirf patience ki zarurat hoti hy or buhat jaldi ham profit kamany lag jatay hain.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's obvious that in forex you will have to often get in to loses . but the fact that count's is the net profit. and for me i have been doing better these days. as it should be . i am getting more matured in the field of forex rather than making it just a play i start to make it a life style. how can i be a sucker in fx ?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    obviously. I was thinking to share my strategy and in the next few days i'll post it in forum. Its not comples at all, i just use some ordinary indicators but trade only when the signal is very strong and confirmed by more than 2 indicators and one thing my tp is also small like 10-20 pips per day.But its good for beginners i think.
    friend we are waiting for your strategy..if its achive 10-20 pips per day 100% then its usefull...you can share with everyone if we found any modification we do...

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ha bhai . tab main loss me tha. par abhi main thoda profit kar raha hoon. ku ki maine sikha he. aur isliyesabhi ko bolraha hoon ki aap log bhi sikhe. abhi main thoda profit kar raha hoon. lag raha he ki kuch month ke baad main aur accha trader ban paunga.
    \

definitely dude with more experience you will gain more in terms of profit also. but we should accept the fact that we will lose many of our position even if we make profit also. Although we may gain many experience, loss will occur all the time and only when our profits from winning positions exceeds the loss consistently we will be called a good trader
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Encouraging one another is a good thing, it gives us energy to continue our efforts relentlessly, we are indeed in a learning phase and we should concentrate more on the learning process, these minor loses are the foundations for our big success, the important thing is to carry on to our way to reach the goal
    ha bhai . tab main loss me tha. par abhi main thoda profit kar raha hoon. ku ki maine sikha he. aur isliyesabhi ko bolraha hoon ki aap log bhi sikhe. abhi main thoda profit kar raha hoon. lag raha he ki kuch month ke baad main aur accha trader ban paunga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 326 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)