+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 326 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yaar may to abhi tak nuqsaan may hun, laykin os may forex ka koi qasoor nae hay, sab mera apna qasoor hay. keuunkay may nay bagair knowledge kay forex may invest ker dia tha. may nay koi bht bari amount loss nae ki laykin loss to loss hi hota hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Ab tak aapne kitne ka nuksan ya phir faidya kiya aur kis karan se kiya?
    main to nuqsan main he houn kioun k main abhi tak koi withdraw he nahi karwaya es liye main to apne app ko nuqsan main he samghta houn es liye ager main ne yahan se 10 usd bhi withdraw karwa liya na to phr waqai main samghoun ga k main faidey main houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As of now i am in profit. I have been trading since two years and it was just six months back when i started making consistent profits, and that was a result of my stern step of trading consciously and patiently. The profits are not large, but i am happy with it.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bussines main faida aur nuksan to hota hi rehta hai.nuksan hone ke bad hum apni galti sudarne ki koshish karte hai forex trading main bhi aisa hi hota hai hum.maine jab start kia tha tab maine apna 70% margin kho dia tha uske bad maine market ke bare main bahut padha,technical analysis pe bookes read kie,meri stratagies demo account pe chk kie uske bad maine apna sara loss recover kia 30% margiin se.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    through my experience i learn one thing never be greedy through greedy i loss my account ,now my loss is very low and i gain consistently iam involve in ten trades of one dollar profit at the end of the day i get 10 dollars in one month more then 10 thousand rupees that is great money to me

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually forex is such business here profit and loss will be continue and if you able to improve yourselves then it will be more winning trade than lossing trade but never you expect 1005 winning trade . anyway friend its also not depend on luck but depend on our skill and on our analysis.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yaar may to abhi tak nuqsaan may hun, laykin os may forex ka koi qasoor nae hay, sab mera apna qasoor hay. keuunkay may nay bagair knowledge kay forex may invest ker dia tha. may nay koi bht bari amount loss nae ki laykin loss to loss hi hota hay.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is good that you trade with bonus money and not yet used your own money but if you made good profits and lost everything then you should try and analyze the reasons and cause of your mistakes and learn from it and try not to repeat the same in future.Do not loose hope as losses are part of this trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene bhi jab pehli baar trading start ki thi tab nuksaan mein hi tha..but thoda samay gujrane ke baad experience badhaa aur apni galtiyon se sikhaa ..aur aaj kal thoda thoda profit kar raha hoon.....kyun ki mein jyada risk nahi letaa aur kam lot mein trading kartaa hon

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene bhi jab real trading start ki ti tab kuch din profit mein rahaa.iske baad loss ho raha hai..so mene real trading band karke aur sikh raha hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 326 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)