+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 326 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i was a newbie in a forex trading i was knowing that at starting i will suffer a big amount of loss , and i was right i suffered a loss , but i never give up in my life , then i decided that i will learn forex carefully and i will cover my all losses and i struggled a lot and now i am successful trader and covered my all losses . In starting i suffered a loss of approximately 500-1000$ or more , But now they all covered , i love forex trading i love this platform , proud to become a forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each and every day is different its not similar to that of yesterday . If we earn a good amount of profit today then we can also suffer a loss on tomorrow so there is chances of both . Some time i make a good amount of profit from which i feel happy and some time i also suffer a loss . So if you do your best and take every decision right then you can earn a good profit daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    yes you hit the main point and i also lost many after getting profit because of emotion and greed . anyway i think only experience save us from such mistake and for this need continue trade if there is loss also.
    Forex is a such kind of market that where anyone can gat profited and loss at the same time.But at first time it is difficult to get the profit or bonus from the market.If a trader get loss in forex market and if he want to regain his lost money then he will have to wait for the good signals and use the perfect indicators to change his conditions.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi tak to main nuksaan main hi hu. Main abhi demo account par trade kar raha hu. Kuch dino baad real account pe trading chalu karunga aur fir details bataunga.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wo traders jo wait karty hain aur apnay skills ko improve karny ki koshsish karty hain wo aik din zaroor kaamyaab ho jaty hain. Mary khiyaal main aap ko tab tak thoray profit par hi depend karna chahiye jab tak aap main confidence built na ho jay.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab aap kuch pips earn karty ho to aap ka sab say mushkil kaam hota hay un pips ko protect akrna aur wo trader jo ye kaam kar gaya wo kaam yaab ho gaya. Aap ko itna barra nuksaan aik hi trade main naheen karna chahiye aur stop loss use karna chaiye high liquid aur volatile hours main.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I would not advise any trader to trade everyday because it will be almost impossible for you to get signals from your trading system daily. However, if you do then you should trade everyday. I should mention here that the key to successful forex trading is patience.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading with a demo account and I made much loss there before I learned how to trade the forex quite well. Since then I have entered live trading and I have made more profits that loss in my live trading. That is why I would also recommend demo trading for every newbie.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch profit or kuch loss main houn yeni k main 50/50 kabhi loss main orkabhi profit main hota houn par overall dekha jaye to main taqreeban loss main houn lekin koi bat nahi main apni stregy change kar raha houn kuch din tak halat thikho jaye gi phr main profit main houn ga

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar learning kay hisaab may daykha jaey to phir to may bohot bohot faiday may hoon. keuun kay her rose mjhe koi na koi cheez seekhnay ko mil rahi hay jiss say may ray knowledge may ezafa ho raha hay, or agar paisay kay hisaab may daykha jaey to wo may abhi loss may hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 326 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)