+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 326 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine loss bhi kiya hai forex when i was new in forex.
    30$ ka loss kiya tha main per aaj profit main hu abhi tak vo loss ko less karke maine 90-95$ earn kar liye hai.
    so i m enjoying it....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai abitak niksan me hi hu . par abi bohat kuch naya sikh raha hu forex me acha trading karne ke lye. aur maine apne pichle galtiyose bhi bhohat kuch sikha hai to abi mujhe lagta hai ki abhi profit kama sakunga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is good thing about you my friend and i think most of the traders here in this forum will say that i am still in loss in forex because they did the mistakes by their self and then lose their money very quickly.

Junior Member dancer is an unknown quantity at this point dancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    Forex trading are the good business for the trader's so trader need to be get more learning to get the more trading profit, so in forex trading loss and profit are the part of business but we need profit and save ourself from loss with our trading education.
    yes and using our learnin g maybe we can make the minimize of our loss, you are right that the loss and profit are the part of this business, but we must try to make the profit more than the loss, using small risk but we must make the profit being maximize

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    abhi tak to may kafi ziada nuqsaan may hoon, laykin seekhnay ka amaal bhi full time jaari hay. forex bohot hi complicated hay or iss may ye baat may nay jani hay kay aap jitna bhi koshish kertay hain iss ko seekhnay ki kaam or bhi ziada berhta jata hay.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar learning kay hisaab may daykha jaey to phir to may bohot bohot faiday may hoon. keuun kay her rose mjhe koi na koi cheez seekhnay ko mil rahi hay jiss say may ray knowledge may ezafa ho raha hay, or agar paisay kay hisaab may daykha jaey to wo may abhi loss may hoon.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum 1% risk use karte or 1% margin use karte to loss or nuksan hone ka koi chance he nehi. ledkin aksar log e rules and strategy ko follow nehi karte.wo log high risk leta hai and nuksan bhi karta hai.iska jimmedar hum khud hai.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading are the good business for the trader's so trader need to be get more learning to get the more trading profit, so in forex trading loss and profit are the part of business but we need profit and save ourself from loss with our trading education.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pehly me loss me ja rha tha mgar ab mujhy kafi experience ho chuka hy or ab me loss k bjay prift me ja rha hun pehly me greed ke wajha sy apna sara balance kho dia mgar ab me slow slow trading kr rha hu or apny blanace ko barhany k koshish me lga hova hun .

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul theek kaha, mehnat k baghair koi kaam nahi hota, profit kamanay k liay hum ko forex may mehnat tu karna hi paray gi. May start may tu kafi nuqsan may tha par abhi last two weeks say may nay profit kamana start kar diya hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 326 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)