+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 326 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss hone ke kai kaaran hai..pehle tum apna mistakes dhundo aur use sudhaar karne ki koshish karo..aur har roj jyada se jyada learn karo..kyun ki learning hi forex trading skill improve kar sakti hai.aur nayi nayi strategy demo account pe try karte raho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene bhi jab real trading start ki ti tab kuch din profit mein rahaa.iske baad loss ho raha hai..so mene real trading band karke aur sikh raha hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene bhi jab pehli baar trading start ki thi tab nuksaan mein hi tha..but thoda samay gujrane ke baad experience badhaa aur apni galtiyon se sikhaa ..aur aaj kal thoda thoda profit kar raha hoon.....kyun ki mein jyada risk nahi letaa aur kam lot mein trading kartaa hon

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo practice is neeeded for improved real trading.....but after practicing 1 month in demo ..i jumped to real trading...but in starting i made some profit and after that loss..so i prefer for demo to prevent loss...

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine ab tak apna trade chalu nahi kiya hai mai abhi tak bas bonus ekttha kar raha hu lekin jab mai trade chalu karunga aur tab mai bataunga
    ki mai loss mai hu ya profit mai

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar men round about baat keroon too through out men Faidye men hoon. kiun kay mere investment almost $500 ki hay or mera profit jo abhe tak men withdraw kerwa chuka hoon wo $3600 hay
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business, the distance between the profit and loss is very thin,so close, when the trader make a little mistake then they have to ready to accept and get some losing as the results and also if they can make good analysis then they will get profit with good too
    so for it, as the trader, do not ever to loss their concentration and they have to keep them as well as they can
    do the best we can

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by swatjazz View Post
    Since starting of my forex business mostly I got profit. My loss % is comparatively low and I think it is due to following the trend of market, making decisions well in time and work hard to analyse the market.
    shuru ke dino me to zadatar har trader ko loss jhelna padtah ai kyunki market ko ekdum se samjhna har trader ke bas ki bat nahi hoti
    lekin jaise jaise experience badta jata hai waise waise trader profit bhi kamata jata hai isliye forex trader ko patience rakhna chahaiye

Member swatjazz is an unknown quantity at this point swatjazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since starting of my forex business mostly I got profit. My loss % is comparatively low and I think it is due to following the trend of market, making decisions well in time and work hard to analyse the market.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mehnat to karna parti hy har kaam me or mehnat k bagher to koi kaam nahi hota. Sirf patience ki zarurat hoti hy or buhat jaldi ham profit kamany lag jatay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 326 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)