+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 326 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also made profits at starting after that i lost some amount, But now able to study market and able to make some profits i am sure i will be in good situation after one year

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt in my mind that I will leave forex trading if I will lose my account. Since I started trading my estate, it has increased despite the recent determination of losses. Overall I want to expand the edge of excellence and further get wings. and Initially I started in forex trading with $ 100. Then I lost but now I have $ 450. That is only possible for my mind that is learning. At first I had very short knowledge because of this reason it has some disadvantages. But I have enough knowledge to benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-14)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You made a loss on a demo account and still continue with the same strategy on a real account and I think that is your biggest mistake and you should try another plan and practice again on a demo account before trading on a real account. and Yes, many days I also profit at the beginning. But after a few days I lost but my status is now profitable. But now that I can learn the market and be profitable, I am sure I will be fine with the situation after one year. Anyway I think only experience saves us from such mistakes and for this it is necessary to continue trading if there are losses too.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear actually, I clearly think there is no doubling that losses and profits are part of Forex trading and we must face losses as well as profits in the Forex market. The forex market is a very risky market and there are also possible losses. Therefore, before you join, you must learn it well first. Ok this is good for you and why friend Ashame happens only for our good, unless we face loss we cannot feel profit. I started with $ 20 and reached up to $ 65 in 3-4 weeks and then I failed. then start the frest again with $ 99, get $ 250 + and lose all again. but the lost taught me not to be greedy and to control my emotions.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still at a loss that was my mistake, I trade with emotions I trade lots of entries and without stop loss. And as a result I have to face huge losses on all empty balances and I am unhappy. Now I have understood that forex trading is a very technical job so that the right knowledge about forex and makes me a good trader.9 and the main ne forex as profit bets li lakin forex mein muj ko loss bhi hota hai main aur ne no forex k business issued a ko left nahi kiya hai kyun k forex mein esi baat hai jo kase aur mein nahi hai forex business ah bhut acha business hai forex mein jo achy trading krta hain wo forex mein zaroor, get bhi karta hain

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have been trading since 18 weeks approx .... n worst loss is 400 bucks ... different point of view from 2 people ... well that neva makes me go down ... and the yield for my next investment is far above the imagination ... beginners do a large amount of studies .... because experts will help you save money but won't invest for you ... don't walk on double-edged swords ... make sure you are confident and haha the same thing happened to me about three times and that's when I learned my lesson. Forex trading is very risky and as beginners we ignore the rules of money management that cause us losses and correct these losses, we learn our lessons and learn to follow the rules of managing our money.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I'm profitable now but I did lose in this market when I was a beginner in this market and my total loss was 1300 dollars and profit 5 was 1650 dollars, so I got a total profit of 350 dollars from this market. and your true friend. demo account can we do an experiment to test the trading strategies that we have. if we experience a loss on a demo account, we can fix it. strategies that have been able to generate profits consistently, we can use real trading

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I face a big loss. But I will never share my losing strategy. Because the past is past. I am thinking about my future career in forex. And I'm sure I can recover myself and can make money by trading too. and I made a profit ... but, I have to rest, after a few days, I got the benefit status when you market today. Now, I want to further increase the level of benefits from learning to give me a lot of pressure.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With this loss experience, traders will have the desire to become successful in this business. Apart from that, all traders also experience the same experience of losing money even though the amount is different, but what still feels the same and you make a loss on a demo account and still continue with the same strategy on a real account and I think that is your biggest mistake and you should try other plans and practice again on the demo account before trading on a real account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately the main forex trading join kar bhot faidy play ho kiyun k play nahi kafi online business kiye hai aur kafi money aur waste time kiya hai lakin jub said forex join ki hai play faiday play ho ki aur main daily income kar raha ho. and I have been trading for the last few months and I think I need more time to get success in forex trading and I think forex traders need to develop a trading plan and then have to execute that plan to get success in trading, without a trading plan it is difficult to get success in the trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 326 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)