+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 326 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji nahi mn jab is ko start kia tha tu tab mujy nuqsan hota tha profet bohat kam hota tha ziyada nuqsan hi hota tha is liya mn is ko chor diya tha lekin phir mn kha k is ko tarha just started karty ha phir mn dobara start kar liya phir mujy profet hua or profet hota gia ahista ahista m is s seekhj gia is mujie ab loss nahi hota ha ha kabi ho jata ha lekin bohat ka asia chance hota ha ziyada mujy profet hi hota ha m apni earnings s khush ho and i still confused in forex trading because I still make a terrible mistake that causes me to still lose. I want to give you just two days of examples tomorrow and today. In these two days the Euro and the GBP fell more than 200 pips and I was watching the market and doing nothing now my equity is 49 and I pray for the safety of my account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ya sari batay to muqadar per theher jati ha jb ma pahli dafa forex ma aya to mujay trading ka koi khas experience ni th jus ki waja sa ma na kafi loss uthaya . pahli martba ma na forex s taqreeban $100 ka nuqsaan uthaya jo ka maray liay koi mamooli raqam ni thi . lakin phr ahista ahista ma na is ka baray ma information ikathi ki aur aj ma forex per baray atmad s sath kaam karta hu aur hamsaha kamyab hua ho. so forex per kabi ap ko nuqsaan aur kni ap ko faida be milta ha . so mary indgi ma ma na forex sa nuqsaan aur faida dono hi hasil kiay ha. however abi tk ma overall faiday ma hi rha hu thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that We are not really useful in forex currency trading but we are however an investment to get a constant return on investment. to ensure that once I can make more revenue in I can take daily benefit from the account. therefore it takes time to earn a big income !! and I am very losing because I am a new trader and is going through my learning phase. I try every possible way to gain knowledge and I also practice my strategy on demo accounts as well as in trading in real time accounts. So I hope that I will get back my losses and make a profit.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is clear that in currency trading you should often go down. but the points taken into account are net benefits. and for me I have done better this time. as it should be . I grew up in currency trading rather than creating it just a show, I started creating lifestyles. how can i push in forex? and We are not really in earnings at the moment but I am really creating big revenue right now to ensure that deductions will be taken within a few days. and so I feel the wait time after I will definitely recover the reduction and will also be in earnings in the higher period.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know what to do, then you have to wait for that to happen, but do not forget that the NAA does not have any kind of ragging problem, but it is very difficult to get rid of it, so that I can not remember what happened. If you have not been able to do so, then you will be able to save your money because of the profitability of the forex and the loss of the investment. It is important that you have the right to buy and sell your business. I have not traded any trader yet, I have not been able to buy a lot of money in foreign exchange trading because I have been able to send a message in the same way. I have also learned how to trade in foreign exchange trading. The loss is lost, but I have to make a request that I will be able to remember the loss of time.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once i get began Forex, I did made the decision that i will never industry with a real income till We have the confidence. Nevertheless, Everyday I am unable to keep my determination and produce a few big deficits. Nevertheless, Soon after burning off We've discovered several things. Today I will be a superb investor, I'm sure. I will be seeking to enhance myself everyday. and i am over all in the profit and i am trading from the last yea so i have learn lot of thing in the forex that help to get success and i hope in the future also i will continue to do so

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did loss in this market about 1200 dollar at the beginning of my trade cause of my lack of knowledge about this market but now i am doing profit form this market because i know what is my problem. and Right now I am in profit.. even with my losses, I can bring some profit at the end of the month.. Although I still need to walk a long to be called as an expert traders.. because I still cant predict the market that well.. I dont have that much confident in me yet to fight with this market head on.. But I have a faith that soon I will achieve that kind of power.. Because I have to..

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a business that has a business relationship with you, and I have a business that has a lot of money, but I'm going to start 20 years before starting to get 100 dollars for 1 person. If you have two weeks ago, you should start with a loss of Rs. 230 or less for a loss of 50/50 or a major loss for the main person. I do not want to change my headline, but I do not know how many times it has been done,

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not received any money from the forex market because I have not had any idea of this, I am going to talk to you in the forex market because I am very happy with that. I have heard from you that I have been able to send a message that I have not been able to send a message, but I have not been able to send any questions because I will be able to send a message to a foreign currency company. I have a lot of money in my forex trading that I have some money from you, I do not know how much money you have to pay, but I do not know how much money you have made and I have studied that I am interested in studying how much I am going to do for you. I am going to spend 90% of my work.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main for abi tk nuqsan main hi ja raha hon jb says join kia hai mujay for mera bonus advantage b nai mil saka abi tk phir b check krta rehta hon k dekh to lon ab mil style ho ga pr jb b dekhon delayed main hota hai para hi you sb dekh kr to dil b forum nai krta join krnay ko Agr lattice TRF tell koi benfit milay ga to phir hi sick day gay na jb koi get profit hi nai milay ga to phir kis ka dil karay ga krnay ko trading. Currency trading is a company like here, profits and deductions will continue and if you can improve yourself then the company will be more successful than dropping the company but never you anticipate 1005 successful companies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 326 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)