+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 326 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am doing forex trading for long time to doing this working on it for earning for long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mai abhi forex se kafi fayde mai hu start mai loss mai tha jarror lekin maine cover kar loya apna loss aur ye hota hi jab aap is the market mai naye hote ho tab apko loss hota hi hi lekin jab aap we lost ko cover karke profit mai eat ho tab apka trading skills kafi increase hota hi you sach baat hai is the market of ki and tarder forex emin luckily because it is asan nahi hy apko cahye ka p bht ziada mehant accent forex trading mein is tarah ap bht kama sakty hen forex trading apko chaye k ap kabi bhi loss naw karen or achi position lein forex tarding men

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading I keep losing until I trade with emotional and greedy behavior. Greed is the worst enemy of every trader. If you want to be a successful trader then first realize that Forex trading is not a fast money making program. To get success, you have to wait a long time because great experience and knowledge is needed to become a successful trader. and the biggest and best known for working and we have to arrange the same trade and we are all known to work and we all know that we do small trades and famous markets for the same trading process that we determine that we are all known to work and we must work and ensure that we can work for the same thing and we work hard

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex there is much we can think of and the first is we must set the right path of directional trading marekt we all know that when we stand as strong and strong there is much that can come and be with the best in the same range we must know that we all have the right to increase profits and take advantage of them and know how to thoda saram aa raha hai. abhi mujhe 4 yes 5 months ho style he is forex pe par phir bhi main nuksan me hoon. mujhe abhi no accha khasa fayda nehi hua he. jab bhi fortunately the main karta hoon uske baad hi main lattice na lattice tarah loss bhi kar leta hoon. 4, 5 months me sabhi trder ko kuch na kuch fyda to jaru

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear br play abi itna bouns b produce nai kia hai play bs 50 $ karta hoon try k month k hoon so play ne abhi forex trading as if i were on paisa nahi kamaya hai bas action hua hoon kuch hojaaye lekin forex trading ko samejhna bahut hei mushkil hota hi aur mai abhi not sath forex main par laerning main b time deta hoon thaky main achi tarde karo aur bhot earning karo .

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started forex, I lost a lot of money. I have recovered some of it, but I have not recovered everything. I am waiting to have good money to invest then I will work on recovering all the money I lost when I started trading foreign exchange. And demo exercises are needed to increase real trading ..... but after practicing 1 month in the demo ... I jumped to real trading ... but at first I made some profits and after that loss ... so I preferred the demo to prevent losing

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jaan pehle pehle to har lattice ko nuqsaan thora buhut hota hai kioon to wo pehli baar hota hai aur is mein doosri baar aap ka new experience jata hai for mein is se abhi no faide mein hoon nuqsaan mein nih is looking for hai aur aur ka is a ka ka a a ka ka a new experience jata hai for mein is se abhi no faide mein hoon nuqsaan mein nih is looking for hai aur ka aur faida bhi hai ke is se income to saath hamein knowledge bhi haasil hoti hai forex aa acha zarya hai earning aur learning ka is se ham kafi kuch haasil kar sakte hein aur is mein faida nuqsaan se zyada hota hota and starts from the main losses kia tha lakin baad main apni mistakes as we learn kia oor apne loss how come recovering kia ab mujhy kafi profit bhe howa hai es ly mujhy forex business kafi useful lag raha hi oor better planning major seo ko kar raha hon start new traders main ko lose hota hi baad apko main exprience ho jata hi apna losses recovered because of let ho ho learning process how to continue to trust confidence in the trading carte rahe ho

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First I had $ 80 as an initial investment, with this amount I made a profit of $ 70. So I lost all my money in one hour because of my greed alone. By this loss I understand a number of important things. we have to be careful in entering lots we don't have to wait to get big profits (greed), it ends with a big loss. we use take profit and stop loss for each order. and the advantages and disadvantages are always in our lives, but the best thing is to learn something new and gain experience from it. so i am now in profit and i get $ 20 to $ 25 every day.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have not started trading because you are still a beginner and you are still learning about these markets and as you mentioned that you are even. So I would advise you to learn everything correctly first and practice your strategy in a demo account before you start to trade in a real account. and I'm sure about that and we struggle here to recover and then benefit from it as long as we want to learn it

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually forex is a business here profit and loss will continue and if you can improve yourself then it will be a more profitable trade than a losing trade but you never expect 1005 to win a trade. after all his friend also does not depend on luck but depends on our expertise and our analysis. and through my experience I learned one thing was never greedy through greed i lost my account, now my losses are very low and i get consistently i can be involved in ten trades one dollar profit at the end of the day i get 10 dollars in one month more then 10 thousand rupees is big money for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 326 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)