+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 358 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3578

Thread: Aap kab tak forex trading karna chahte hain?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   08:52
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Kab tak Forex trading karna chahta hun Uske Abhi Mujh Ko confirm nahi hai Kyuki main learning kar raha hoon Agar mere paas achi information on learning Hogi toh main forex market Mein achi earning karna start kar dunga. Aur phir Forex trading ko Kabhi Nahi chorunga.

2018-01-09   15:15
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app k pass iss ma experince hai tuo phir app ye life time trading kry or agr app ko iss ma loss ho raha hai tuo phir ap iss ma experince la ker trading kry or yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-14   21:32
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

forex ek acha trading platform he jis men hum acha profit kama sakte hen aur es ke lea humen mehnat ke zarorat hote he traders acha profit le sakte hen agar woh achi trading karna jante hon es ke leay humain ziad invest karne ke zaroorat hote hey.

2018-01-09   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this trading business is easy to join but diffecult to leave many traders are trading with this business and they are making huge income and the are making their life easy with this business they are supporting the some poor people .

2018-02-16   18:46
    Best answer #5

main forex trading ka work tab tak karta rahoon ga jab tak yeh business running kar raha hai koi bhi banda us business main work karna kaisay chhor sakta hai jis main us ko acha profit ho raha ho main yeh bhi manta hon kay forex main har banda successful nahi hota lakin hard work kar kay kuch bhi achieve kiya ja sakta hai.

2017-12-11   22:52
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader jab tak hum ker skay hum forex ko krain aur jab ni ker skay to chor dain gay forex ko laekn aik bat aur bhi hay k jo es main aik bar jaiay wo esko chor ni skta dear jab tak hamain profit hota rhay ga hm bhi forex ko krty rhain gay........

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah....thats true....if u have good consistent profit than trader would nnt leave forexx..as forex is easy when u got more experience of many years so no one would be like to leave

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    self confidence is thing that u need in every business and also in the forex.as if u think u can do good then u can be good trader in future...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    आप सोच रहे हो हो लेखक विदेशी मुद्रा आसान, हा की Yese maluum सक्रिय विदेशी मुद्रा जाने PKO का हो गया आप के कर्ण chahege विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने के लिए कभी दोस्त भी हो के रूप में भी हैं, कुछ आप अगर आदी?>

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai tab tak forex karunga jab tak rich nehi ho jata.mai janta hu,e bohoot hard hai lekin impossible to nehi hai.bohoot log hai jo forex karke month ma lakho kamate hai.me bhi kama chahta hu.so forex mera hoby hai.

Junior Member amrikahuja is an unknown quantity at this point amrikahuja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh forex business aisa hai ki ek baar jisko aa gaya to fir woh ise nai chhodta .... jise experience ho jata hai wo forex trading kabhi nai chhodta... so muje yeh thik tarah se aa gaya to mein to life long krta rahunga

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that first of all, we should learn forex well and then plan to trade well...so if you can do well in forex trade, then he should continue to trade and do not get greedy and just trade according to his strategy....so slowly , he will be an expert and will make a good profit with forex trading ....there are some people who become rich by doing forex trading....but there are also some people who suffer alot of losses and stop trading......so we need a long term plan for forex to do well....

Junior Member HitzAlaria is an unknown quantity at this point HitzAlaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good post sir . me jab life trading karna chahta hun . kyonki jitna time tak tradind me rahunga to mera exprience badta jayega aur me bahut acha tarder ban jaunga.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very interesting, how can i tell that what is the limit of my breathing or at which date i will stop eating. my friend there is no limit of my trading and i want to do trading as long as it is possible for me.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me the forex is the first and thee last income right now for me and i want to contenue the rest of my life trade on it i think that when we do the best management we can avoid the bad emotion whn we lost because the management mean that you will trade just with the lost that you can bear it and this make us more relax

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as i am a new trader and i started doing the trading as a part time i would like to continue the trading activity in the time i am able to fully understand the markets and then i can call myself a professional full time trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 358 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)