+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 358 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3578

Thread: Aap kab tak forex trading karna chahte hain?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   08:52
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Kab tak Forex trading karna chahta hun Uske Abhi Mujh Ko confirm nahi hai Kyuki main learning kar raha hoon Agar mere paas achi information on learning Hogi toh main forex market Mein achi earning karna start kar dunga. Aur phir Forex trading ko Kabhi Nahi chorunga.

2017-12-14   21:32
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

forex ek acha trading platform he jis men hum acha profit kama sakte hen aur es ke lea humen mehnat ke zarorat hote he traders acha profit le sakte hen agar woh achi trading karna jante hon es ke leay humain ziad invest karne ke zaroorat hote hey.

2018-01-09   18:45
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this trading business is easy to join but diffecult to leave many traders are trading with this business and they are making huge income and the are making their life easy with this business they are supporting the some poor people .

2018-02-16   18:46
    Best answer #4

main forex trading ka work tab tak karta rahoon ga jab tak yeh business running kar raha hai koi bhi banda us business main work karna kaisay chhor sakta hai jis main us ko acha profit ho raha ho main yeh bhi manta hon kay forex main har banda successful nahi hota lakin hard work kar kay kuch bhi achieve kiya ja sakta hai.

2017-12-11   22:52
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader jab tak hum ker skay hum forex ko krain aur jab ni ker skay to chor dain gay forex ko laekn aik bat aur bhi hay k jo es main aik bar jaiay wo esko chor ni skta dear jab tak hamain profit hota rhay ga hm bhi forex ko krty rhain gay........

2018-01-09   15:15
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app k pass iss ma experince hai tuo phir app ye life time trading kry or agr app ko iss ma loss ho raha hai tuo phir ap iss ma experince la ker trading kry or yahi app k liye best hai..

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will able to become fulltime trader and think all sign you have with you. anyway i also think its not about god but its fuly depend on our hard work and successful trader is the result of hard work. anyway i also have intension of such and to achieve such trying hard for more study and learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l personally will never stop trading manually as long as l dont have some huge savings which can help me and my family.but l also dont want to take this stress as a day trader.maybe in future l will just switch to long term trading which l will have to check my positions only once a month to see my profit.rather than sitting in front of the computer whole-day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai tab tak forex karunga jab tak rich nehi ho jata.mai janta hu,e bohoot hard hai lekin impossible to nehi hai.bohoot log hai jo forex karke month ma lakho kamate hai.me bhi kama chahta hu.so forex mera hoby hai.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to do the Forex trading till I am alive because forex trading is the best business that I can do from my home. So far I am learning the forex trading and I hope that soon I will be an experienced trader and will start earning a consistent profit.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want to trade forex at least 2021 if am i alive. then i just going to take rest and i think this some years i have make some huge income in here and can make some great experience and then share it all of the nation and after that i want help him to learn forex trading business and that is my future aim also .

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me the forex is the first and thee last income right now for me and i want to contenue the rest of my life trade on it i think that when we do the best management we can avoid the bad emotion whn we lost because the management mean that you will trade just with the lost that you can bear it and this make us more relax

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually loss aik trader ko aggressive bana dete hain, or jo poitive thinking hoti ha ya pher admi ka dil uth jata ha trade is avoid kerne he better ha
    Ager loss ho raha ho to ap trade ko rook dein wapis aeen apni mistakes ko kam kareen inki reasn know keren and also apne trading plan ko capital ki leehaaz se modif kereen

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all humhara paise yek dum nehe chela jata ager ap crore pati ben jao ge to ye aik time lage ga right ap experience ho jao gey Forex ko chod dena ye ki solution nehe ap alternative system mein invest ker sekete ho like real estate mutual fund what ever ta ka apka future secre rehe or ap still trading se apni income ko balance ker seko

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi margin call to teb milta ha jeb apko st put nehe or jo trader st put nehe kerte wo acualy loser hote hain or ki education towards the Forex trading kafi week hoti ha
    Han greedy ho na often time acha b hota ha lekan teb aik sixth sense kam kerni chahaye

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex karna bohoot sokh ha and ma forex sorunga nehi. so forex ek accha way ha and easy ha.ma take profit place karke and position open karke forex se leave ho sakta hu and target touch karne ka baad ma profit kar sakta ha. iska matlab hum log ko always monitoring karne ka abasakta nehi.is liye forex like karta hu and karta rahunga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 358 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)