+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1881

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have kept my one trade open for more then 2 months i knew it will hit my tp but when i entry it miss my tp by just few pips then went down very badly then came up after 2 months thats i had to kept that trade active for 2 months other wise i wuld have face loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine 1 bar forst time gold pe trade lagaya tha uska trend 2 salse bullish tha tabhi maine 4 din ke lie gold ka trade open rakha tha tabhi mujhe 660pip mile the wo mere life ka sabse gr8 trade tha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have done trade in the USDJPY in which i had made the trade for 5 days thinking the Bank of Japan will come and Intervene in the markets but actually it did not happen and i lost 26$ in that trade when i did the closing.

That was a very bad experience for me and i was able to understand that we have to be careful in leaving the long time trades open. Although in that trade i was able to minimize the loss using the Hedging.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so bro was it in your relal account or demo account...because its easier to keep trades open in demo account rather den in real account

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine to maximum 2 din keliye raka that but sometimes when loss is hig i check the histroy if its bad then i close it max profit was around 50pips

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mary khayaal main to scalping aik achee startegy naheen hay. Aap scalping main kuch pips win to kar laty ho lakin aap ka risk bohot high rehta hay aur aksar aap apny profit ko protect karny main nakaam ho jatay ho. Mary khayal main long term trading par focus karny say ziada faida mil sakta hay.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ary yaar 660 pips to bohot thorry hain Gold main traders to kuch ghnatoon main 1500 say 2000 pips earn kar laty hain gold par. mary khayaal main aap nain 660 naheen 6060 pips earn kiya hoon gay 4 days main.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember once I kept my trade open for 4 days long. I forgot to close my position and due to holidays on Saturday and Sunday I did not get chance to do that. And on Monday I closed my position and luckily I made 25$ profit.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that price movements do not fit with the strategy, it's better to wait and see, forex can indeed get a quick profit, and loss of fast, so it should always use money management, once made ​​a mistake, you will get a loss, and be saved by MM

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai 4 ghante chote trade hote he.1 ya 2 din ka trade lamba hote he par ye to chote trade hote he. aur kamse kam 10 ya 20 pips profit rakho accha hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)