+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 189 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1881

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ary yaar 660 pips to bohot thorry hain Gold main traders to kuch ghnatoon main 1500 say 2000 pips earn kar laty hain gold par. mary khayaal main aap nain 660 naheen 6060 pips earn kiya hoon gay 4 days main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mary khayaal main to scalping aik achee startegy naheen hay. Aap scalping main kuch pips win to kar laty ho lakin aap ka risk bohot high rehta hay aur aksar aap apny profit ko protect karny main nakaam ho jatay ho. Mary khayal main long term trading par focus karny say ziada faida mil sakta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wonderful aap nain bohot lamba khencha is pair ko, Lakin aap loss say kasy bachay. Position ko headge kartay rhay ya aap kay account main itna pesa tha kay isi bardasht kar jata.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That was a very bad experience for me and i was able to understand that we have to be careful in leaving the long time trades open. Although in that trade i was able to minimize the loss using the Hedging.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sabse lamba trade eurusd and eurgbp hai.eurusd hai keu ki bo bohoot jald big moves karta hai and kahbi kabhi danger zone me chala jatahu. and eurgbp bohoot slow hai.so 40 or 50 pips k liye bohoot din wait karna parta hai.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no use any long trend trade, due to I have no enough invest. Long trend need big amount so any one can take profit from forex. Because if market is opposite me so I can not close the market due to my lost. Market will must profit for me one time , if I have margin .

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine sabse lamba trade rakkha tha ak week tak. kewki main loss me tha or mujhe ummed tha ki wapas profit me ayega. jove ho mujhe nuksan ka chehra dekhna para tha. par galtise bohot kuch sikhnako milta hay. ye ve ak sikh hay. currency market hay. kavebi kuch ve ho sakta hay. so satark rahna bohot jarury hay yaha par.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    i have kept my one trade open for more then 2 months i knew it will hit my tp but when i entry it miss my tp by just few pips then went down very badly then came up after 2 months thats i had to kept that trade active for 2 months other wise i wuld have face loss
    I admire your courage on that trade. I will have closed the trade in loss or hedge it with another trade to make profit that will cover the loss of the first trade. I do not like to hold trade for more than 2 days.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have kept a trade running for up to 2 weeks. The amount was small and I was indisposed so I could not access my trading terminal for two weeks and there was no tp or sl in the trade. I was fortunate that the trade kept on going in my favour since I was in line with the trend.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Kabhi Kabhi hume apna trade lamba time open rakna padta hai jab market slow hota hai ya phir apna price nahi aata hai...wasie aapne kitne time tak trade open rakha tha?
    main to newbie houn or main wese bhi manual trading karta houn main ne jo sab se lamba trade open kiya tha woh ha taqreeban 5 days es se ziyada main ne koi lamba trade open nahi kiya ha or us pair ko main ne profit par he close kiya tha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 189 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)