+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 189 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1881

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My longest trade was opened for more than two weeks, that trade went into loss just after I have open it but I was confident that the price will come back and I was also have much capital to hold that trade so I did not close that trade until it comes in profit. It took about 15 days to get the profit from that trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sabse kam hai maine eur/usd ka order 2 din tak open rakkha tha.
    per loss hi hua tha agar 1 week tak rakkha hota to profit ho jata

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Theek sy yad tu nahi but boht c aisi trades hen real trading main jo k ma ny 15 days ya us sy b zyada tk open rakhi hen. Mery khyal sy ak short term trader ko itni dyr position open nahi rkhni chahye kiun k mostly short term traders k pass itna capital nahi hota k wo boht sari positions ko hold kr saken.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Kabhi Kabhi hume apna trade lamba time open rakna padta hai jab market slow hota hai ya phir apna price nahi aata hai...wasie aapne kitne time tak trade open rakha tha?
    hnnn main to gi manual trader houn or main us wqt taq trade ko close nahi karta jab tak mugh ko us main koi profit nazar na aa raha ho esi liye mian to koi 8 month se ek trade open kiya howa ha or or woh abhi tak open he ha or loss main mera san se lamba open trade yahi ha

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never trade for long time because i always used the scalping strategy and make my trade for short time to earn the more money with single trade, forex trading beginner's are also use the scalping strategy to make more money.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Last time when i was tradings then i open the trades for three days and market did not move to any point neither to my stop loss or the take profit so i have to close it and then i open the trade in any other pair.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not like to trade more times but some time my trades go to 3-4 days till it touch the take profit or the stop loss. I think if you are thinking good then you can do more long trades even in weeks.

Thanks
    My longest trade was in eur-usd when went short at 1.355 level but prices gone above 1.39 and i had to remain for quite long keeping my trade open and now hen these came back to 1.33 level i closed them in profit, i do trade with lower leverage so i dont close my trades in loss even if i have to remain long keeping my trade open.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai ny GBP/USD mai jub sb sy pehly trade ki thi to wo meri sb sy lambi trade thi. Jo more than 2 weeks tk rhi thi.
    Hua kuch yun tha k mai ny jb trade enter ki thi (with lot size 0.01) to market mery against chal pari or bht zya against ho gyi thi more than 300 pips. Mai ny chaha k trade band kr do but phir na jany kya khayal aya mai ny trade close ni ki.
    2 weeks k baad market price wapis agyi or trade profit mai chalna start ho gyi, or 80 pips k baad mai ny usy close kr diya.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My longest trade was opened for more than two weeks, that trade went into loss just after I have open it but I was confident that the price will come back and I was also have much capital to hold that trade so I did not close that trade until it comes in profit. It took about 15 days to get the profit from that trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 189 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)