+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 189 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know turn my swap for two headroom in the forex marketplace when the market was against me and i was ready for the reversing of that departure but the mart is not coming then to my punctuation but they flaring to else points. maney demo account par practice hi long term trading ki hay ic lyay long term trading ma hamari trade kafi long ho skti hay maneydemo pr aik trade lagaye thi jo pure 4 month open rahi 4 month bad mujay profit mila thora sa but mujay acha laga kay ager hmm forex ma patience sa kam lain to profit zaroor mile ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainy jub sy forex py trade shero ke hy eur/usd ki buying deal py zada wit karna pada tha kam az kam main 2 mah wait main raha tha ya aj tak ka lamba wait tha mery liy or jo time mainy wo wait main gozara tha buhat he mushkil time tha liken os k bad mujy koi problm nh ai mainy forex business k doran pehli bar itny lamby arsy open raka tha My longest trade was opened for more than two weeks, that trade went into loss just after I have open it but I was confident that the price will come back and I was also have much capital to hold that trade so I did not close that trade until it comes in profit. It took about 15 days to get the profit from that trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai mere khayal sai har trade ko ap long term karay tou acaah ho ga kio k scalping sai kuch cinfusion zrur rahta hai mainy bhea is traha long trade kafi ki hain jis mai mera ik trade 100 pips tak chala tha jou k pair tha eruu usd.... on real account i never open my trades for long time when they are in profit,but when my trades are in loss then these will become open until my loss get reduced or it turns into profit..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short-term investment, as well as my partner and I do not maintain long trade can still maintain an important airport overnight, my partner and I ... On their own time for 11-12 but then. For some sites, almost half a year and cash to open a short time when the poor can watch over him when I am forced to register some personal problems, but fortunately this makes money, but not have to forget the fees. and the main ne aik bohat lamba trade kiya tha 65 din tak muje us main trading kafi profit howa tha.lekin lamba tarde usi time because of chahiy jab ap ko pata ho k the market goes up yes down ho sakti hai.ye phir ap ka balance kafi ho. ta k ap ko main trading koi masla na ho

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My company is a fast time period, an economic operator and when I don't save my personal messages, saving an extended idea overnight will be the longest time period, when there are about 11-12 times in my personal trade. But as soon as I keep my personal location on two silver bars for almost three and a half nights when I go online to see ideas when I subscribe to several private organizations, the good news might be the idea is to build benefits, even though I don't really need to remember them.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahi bat ha m ap ki bat s agreed karta ho ap jitny lambi trading lagy gy utna hi ap ko profet ho ga slow trading ziyada profet dety ha kiu us us hum point ziyada point ziyada results karty ha jis ki waja s humy ziyada profet hota ha prof mn jo apna trade jo mn sat s lamba chora tho wo ha 3 hafty jary rahy thy mn us s sab s ziyada profet get kia tha mn jo is s profet get kia tha wo tha 120 bucks m is the result koh bohat kua hua tha you mery sab s lamby swap

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in this trade I remember that in the eurj.py pair I kept orders too long like two weeks because my order was hedged between themselves because I didn't close the order and after two weeks I closed all the orders easily because I wanted to market the set to the order My main is opening the position price, so I think it's too long I'm also surprised and long trades can be used to make big profits but it is risky because in that time period you can also lose your money if you don't focus on your trade well. My time frame can usually be for 1 or 2 hours and the longest can be for a full day or more

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhai nay sab said the trading servant eru.usd ki main hay.or we traded ko lagay ajj maray imagined said 7 months ho gay hai.or our main trade ka waiting for hardship ho.kay kab ra we traded the main losses hai ho. or the main we trade say to get profit kay, we trade how close the lid kero.mager abi pata nahi we trade ko obviously hotay hotay kitay time or lag jay. and I am someone who leads the amazing line of our partners to make at most 50 pips. I am not quoting the perspective in which I am mortal dealing the appropriation. But that was the most successful minute for me to get asset pips from safe work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have made one of my trades open for additional then 2 months i know it will hit my tp but when i miss it my tp with just not many pips then goes down quite seriously then goes up 2 months later thats i need to keep trading it animated for 2 smart months other I will lose face and play abi not lattice to be a partner ma lambi trading nahi ki hain ma small traders karta ho shoti shoti many layta actions ho aur jitna become porphate miles raha ho ma la layta ho main na abi tal lambi trading karne ka nahi soucha hian

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-11-19)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lambi main trading nahi karta main trading short karta hun long trading wo karen jis to pass buhat capital ho only pass nahi hai capital that's why i am a short trader oak martan phans trading gai thi for one week not trading as hui thi ek hi euro usd major 200 $ get thy kiye and one dollar ka and it's profitable all the way for me and i get profit from it and forex is very good for me and income is always better for me and it's very helpful for me and my family and hard work and study is the best inside it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-11-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 189 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)