+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 189 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene apna sab se lamba trade 2 din tak open rakha he itna lamba trade open rakhne se muje kafi loss howa then me ne trade isi liye itni lambi open rakhi ku k muje lagta tha k trend neeche aega but indicator ka signal neeche ko and trend open ko nikal gaya to jabhi muje loss howa or mene is loss se kuch sheeka he magar apko pata nahi hota k market kab kaa ja k apko loss ya profit de jae

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb se main ne forex mein trading ko start kiya hai tu main ne Gold per trading ko rak tha aur muj ko bhut ziada din tk wait krna para tha us k baad main kabi bhi easi trade nahi krta hai jis mein muj ko bhut ziada wait krna para . kyun k jab bhi forex mein koi new ata hai tu us ko forex k bara mei itna nahi pata hota hai jasa jasa wo forex mein trading krta hai tu us ko forex k bara mein experience ata hai aur wo better se better trading krta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab market slow ho tab apko chaiye k ap trading naa karo ku k market jab bhi slow hoti he to apke ziada tar chances loss k hote he behtar hoga k app trade na lagao....apko chaiye k hamesha aise time pe trade lagao jab market fasy moment pe ho yaa un pairs pe trade lagao jo fast move karte hen is se apko trade me fida hota he mene sab se ziada timing apne order ki 6 hour rakhi thi tab ja k muje profit howa.... dear forex trading ma kuch traders long term ma trading krte hain out kuch traders short term ma trading krte hain.waise tu ma normally daily trade ko open krta hon our daily kitni hi trades ko close kr lata hon.aj tak mari lambe se lambe trade 4 din tak open rahi hai our is ko mane zero profit par close kiya hai.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main na aik dafa market analysis ko nazar andaz karta hoa eurnzd par trade lagaye the. Or usi din nzd doller top par chala gya. Nzd usi din apni top tareen position par pohanch gya. Jis ke waja c muje kafi loss ho gya. Or usi loss par main risk lia or 2 weeks ka andar wo risk cover kar lia tha. Forex market me mai jada long time ke liye trading karta hun aur mujhe pasand hai.aur mane abhi tak 120pip tak trade ko profit me close kiya hun. Lekin jada greed nahi karna chahiye market trend ke anusar trading karna chaiiye,jada lamba ke chakkar ne nahi rahna chahiye.mere dost.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's one of the best means in Forex Trading is a successful transaction and exit the market in a short time and enjoy the profits, but if the transaction is in the opposite direction must be maintained points and Stop Loss and there are deals last for long days and days after the check important goal is to manage capital and lack of balance is not adventure in one transaction. My company is an investor in a short period of time, my partner and provides long-term, can my partner the best time to keep the idea of overbite and i. e., about 11 - 12 times in my auction. Once I made a new location open until 2 in the morning, and metals that I have a chance on the Internet, the monitor, the idea that I had to participate in a number of small private businesses, the Group has the best ideas for a profit, but I do not remember how much, to be honest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As well as the industry save much more open than just two months ago, I know how even after that some entries of top are nuggets really badly, only 3 months ago, another production for the industry is required to save the two months immediately after that the story arose and lost because Yanahuara wise tip My husband and I have to deal with the loss. we are a brief term broker and when i do not maintain the investments very long, keeping the idea overnite would be the top occasion when i. e. roughly 11-12 hrs regarding the investments. Nevertheless once i had retained the some sort of two location in metallic open for pretty much a few . 5 morning when i may be on the internet for you to observe the idea when i were required to enroll in a number of personalized business, however luckily the idea built earnings although i can not necessarily keep in mind the amount.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yar mene to abhi tak trade nahi kia jab karunga to share krunga wese friend jinho ne mjhe Forex Introduce ki wo to Gol`d me bht lambi investment karte hain and he earns a lot. generally log Euro/ $ me lambi trading karte hain because inme sudden changes nahi ati ziada to consistency rehti hay and lost k chance kam hote hain. Best of Luck for all Investors Me nay sab say lamba trade Gold pair par open rakha hay , meri 1 trade 9 day tak open rahi howi thi,us say me nay 230$ tak earn kiya thy with 0.01 lot size say , meray pass acha knowledge hay ,is liye achi money earn kar leta hon .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading i use the forex trading scalping strategy to get the more profit in very fast way so i always trade with very short time and achieve my target profit goal, so i never trade for long time. wo trade jiss main meri sari ke sari money chali gai ur wo bhe mainnay open narhi rakah thaa balkay main nay tu profit main hi laga thaa lakin main 3 din uss ko follow nahi kar saka internet problem ke waja say iss liya main uss ko los skar gay lakin yeh tu hota ratha hay trade main iss liya koi preshani nahi .

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Duration of a Position depends upon many factors such as market condition, your available timing and your trading strategy. Personally I set my duration according to market conditions. If market is showing volatility then I would watch and follow the trend closely and may close the position anytime that seems fit to me. i open trade only for long term so all of my trade is long term and i hate short term trading because short term trading is the most risk trading.i use most of the time EUR/USD pair and i know its spread cost is very low compare with others so i open a trade most of the time on this pair and i think every trader should think just like me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main nay apna sab say lambi trade gold main ki howi hay.or mari us trade lagay howay 2 month ho gay..or mujay abi bi lag raha hay.kay abi mari trade ko mazed 3 month or lag sakty hai.or main os ka wait kerta ho.kay kab mari wo trade profit main a jay.or main us say achi earning ker sako.. m n jo trade sab s lamba open rakha tha wo ye ha k m n ye trade ure/usd pr open kia tha jo sab s lamba chala tha ye taqreeban 1 mahian chala tha is n mujy 250 dollars ka profet hua tha ye mery sab s lambi trade thy jis n mujy sab s ziyada profet diya tha m n pehly bar itna profet earn kiya tha mujy bohat khushi hoi thy is ko open kar k ye mujy bohat acha profet hua tha wo b ek month m itna profet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 189 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)