+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 189 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa zaruri nahi hota ki lambe trading me aapko loss hi hoga..agar aapka eats acha hai aur aapne analysis ache kiye hai to aapko patience when lena chahaiey aur lambe trades me bhi aapko acha khasa fortunately sapa hai aur kha analysis hae haye hai to aapko patience when lena chahaiey aur lambe trades me bhi aapko acha khasa fortunately miles sakta hai..forex me short-term long term aur dono tarah to traders acha paisa kamate hai and Maine sabse lamba trade rakkha tha lagbhag 2 months. or you just sabse bara trade open rakkha tha wobhe EUR / GBP me ekbar. you just abtak sabse bara trade tha keuki main thora lost me tha or near nahi diya tha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about my longest trade, i have opened a trade in the eur / usd pair and it is a sell order but the trade goes in the wrong direction so fast, and then i also wait and wait but it never goes down i wait like 2 weeks but it never changes and I also don't use stop loss so once I get a margin call and my trade is automatically closed by the broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My longest trade was in eur-usd when it went short at the 1.355 level but the price went above 1.39 and I had to stay long enough to keep my trade open and now when it returns to 1.33 I close it in profit, I trade with lower leverage so I don't close my trade with losses even if I have to keep my trades open long. and I have never traded for long because I always use a scalping strategy and make my trades for a short time to earn more money with a single trade, forex trading beginners also use a scalping strategy to make more money.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,099 Times in 4,526 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ye aik acha question hay aur interested bhe hay so ye bat
    hum guranty say nai keh sakty kay trade lamba chaly ga ay short
    becuz ye market pay depent kerta hay so mostly to short trade hi chalta hay
    aur long trade kabi kabi hi krna parta hay

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knew it will hit my tp but when i entry it miss my tp by just few pips then went down very badly then came up after 2 months thats i had to kept that trade active for 2 months other wise i wuld have face loss......

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't like to leave a long open deal for me, i always trade on eurusd pairs and take profit i put it at 50pt and sometimes i close transactions manually and stop loss at 30pt so i never let long deam open only on a few weekends on weekends I leave the agreement open when I see that the trend is clear and they go with me

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahan not slow trading ka prashn hi maine abhi no ko jyada lamba open trade nahi kiya, as long as my bonus account se withdraw karne to liye mujhe trading near karne padte hi to ya for daily yes phir 2-3 din bad jaise hi my profit account fortunately ata ata hi mai sare trade close kar fortunately kar leta hun withdrawal. Yun jyada se jyada gained 3-4 din trade to liye open raha hos prayer.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that's a good strategy to prolong bad trade. Traders who do not receive their loud losses must face a margin call. You must learn to cut losses that will be more beneficial for your trading career in the long run. Suppose you open a buy position for EUR / USD at 1.4200 and place a stop loss at 1.4175 and the price is against you one hundred pips. Your position will be closed at a loss of 25 pips and you can place a second long order at 1.4100 or 1.4110. Now you will cover your losses after 25 pips. And if you don't close your position at a loss of 25 pips, your profit will start after 100 pips and it will be difficult for you to cover your losses.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    When i have keet my one trade open for more then 2 months i knew it will hit my tp but when i entry it miss my tp by just few pips then went down very badly then came up after 2 months thats i had to kept that trade active for 2 months other wise i wuld have face loss

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have kept my one trade open for more then 2 months i knew it will hit my tp but when i entry it miss my tp by just few pips then went down very badly then came up after 2 months thats i had to kept that trade active for 2 months other wise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 189 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)