+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 333 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    jab bhi accha opportunity milta hai jab main trade karta hu, chahe wo roz hi kyu na ho, par jab opportunity na ho to main trade nahi karta hu chahye 5 din me hi kyu n a position open karu
    sehe kaha ager apko condition achi mil rehi ha trade k leye to why not apko market mein jump ker dena chahaye ta k maximum benefit le seko , it`s rather an problem you doing daily trade o not may be some time you can`t even do trade aout 1 week so basically our analsis play vital role to make us successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i trade 3 days mostly in week i dont trade on monday and friday u can expect was will happen on this two days people can either win alot on this days or loss alot so trade except these days market is good on other days
    There trading opportunity is also there on Monday and Friday and there are traders who make money on these two days.So you should trade if a trading opportunity is there on Monday and Friday as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very important to relax during the week also, not at weekends only. We should not be forcing ourselves to trade daily. A good opportunity arises in the market at least 2 times in a week, so we have to cash on that opportunity, it will also avoid the greed.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    gooood thinking....this will helps to make broad view of upcoming days market.....i m not trading half day of first day ...i jus spend half day intoo analysis then put order
    The best thing is to do trading when their is the opportunity in the markets. As i am a new trader and still learning the Forex i am making the trades on an average 2 days a week.

This also gives me the time to relax and enjoy and then i can make sure that the profits will be there for a long time to come.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    main daily trading week me 4 days hi krta hu...monday ke din main trade ni krta keval ye dekhta hu ki market kis direction me jaa rahaa hai...
    gooood thinking....this will helps to make broad view of upcoming days market.....i m not trading half day of first day ...i jus spend half day intoo analysis then put order
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    main daily trading week me 4 days hi krta hu...monday ke din main trade ni krta keval ye dekhta hu ki market kis direction me jaa rahaa hai...
    I am agree with you . i am trading near two years and this two day is really volatile no doubt and sometime this days dont care trend and market moves madly. for this most of the time i avoid this two days because its better not to trade then loss.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i trade 3 days mostly in week i dont trade on monday and friday u can expect was will happen on this two days people can either win alot on this days or loss alot so trade except these days market is good on other days

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi accha opportunity milta hai jab main trade karta hu, chahe wo roz hi kyu na ho, par jab opportunity na ho to main trade nahi karta hu chahye 5 din me hi kyu n a position open karu
    This is actually a very good trading strategy you have and you should trade whenever you have the right opportunity and be it everyday or once in a week.Time does not matter.i wish you best of luck buddy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    main roz karti hu kyunki main aapne aap to rok nahi pati hu, roz kamane ka mauka ho to chodeaga, har insaan roz hi karta hoga
    Yes you are right I also like to trade daily. sara din iss kaam main guzer jata hai oor pata nahin jalta lakin main Friday ko udaas ho jata hoon kiun k Sat or Sun meiry boor guzertay hai kash 2 din ki chutti na ho to bera maza aaiay. Forex trading is a very interesting job because you always touch with the current world news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 333 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)