+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 333 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market opens for 5 days a week. But not all days are good to trade with. That is why I trade on most of the mid week. The trade volumes are large, thus market suffers huge movement which is very important to gain lots of profits. I avoid trading on holidays and during the beginning and end of week as volumes of trades are less.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need hard work for it, and make a good habit when we still in demo account and we will bring it to real account...
    learn and make practice everyday is very needed for trading and we do not bore for it, never give up and be patient..
    i hope that i can grow up my system and make it better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do the forex trading on all the 5 working days of a week. I don't want to miss any day because I feel very sad if I miss any day due to any reason. On every day I try to trade as much as possible but due to my office and family I just trade for 4-6 hours a day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mary khayaal main sirf do din ki trades say aap handsome earninh hasil naheen kar sakty aur aap ko 3 ya 4 din trade kar lena chahiye agar strong signal milay to.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mary khayal main NFP aik achee news hay aur us ka market par bohot acha impact rehta hay. Traders thorra dhiyaan dain to friday main aap ko bohot acha profit mill sakta hay.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar aap ko daily koi acha aur strong signal milyy to trade karny main koi harj naheen wasy maree prority bhi daily trading hay lakin over trading naheen. Mary khayal main agar aik trader daily trade kary to aik din main sirf 2 trades hi honee chahiye

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the first day of the week i ovoid to trade because i could not understand the trend and i start trade on 2nd day of the week leave on Friday
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-06)

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to daily 1 trade karta hun lekin kabhi kabhi 2 kar leta hun.. Jiase market mill jaye waise karta hun.. Aur mainly friday main bahut risky ho jata hain..trade karna..bass yehji ki weekly 5 trade karna hain.. Bass ...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh thats great, aap apny office time kay baad bhi dim ain 4 say 6 ghnaty trade kar sakty ho aur phir kuch time family ko bhi day laty ho. Aap office main kitna time daty ho daily dear?

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is advised not to leave any open trades on Friday and also i just do 1 trade a day to be safe and also not to complicate stuff and also in one day i trade with only one currency pair and trading opportunities that exist on Monday and Friday and traders earn money by trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 333 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)