+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 333 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade only 4 days in a week from Mondays to Thursdays. Fridays are usually off days for me except on the Friday that we have the NFP. On that day I make good profits from trading the NFP because I understand how the market moves during NFP releases.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    माई विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करता हु जब भी muje खाली समय मिलता है. kyuki विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार bhohat हाय दिलचस्प buiness है. आप isase रोमांचक व्यवसाय भी बोल sakte है kyuki isme kabibhi कुछ भी हो sakta है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to bohot hi seedha or bhola bhala jawab hay, aaj kal may bhi loss ker kay abb demo per trading ker raha hoon. aap bhi bajaey trade ko stop kernay kay demo per trading start dia karain takay wo mistakes jin ki waja say real account may loss hota hay wo door ki jaa sakain.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may to her rose hi platform per hota hoon, laykin may daily trade nae kerta. or karoon bhi to wo thori hi hoti hay. mjhe abhi emotional problem hay or may trade ko stop loss ya take profit hit honay say pehlay hi close ker dayta hoon.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you. this two day pairs move vary fast specially last moment. main accha waqt ka intejar karta hu. jabve koi hug fall ho or rise tab he main trade karta hoo. weekly me nirdist koi din nahi.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost i trade only 2 or three days in this business because i made him a part time . when i feel that this time is good for Buy/Sell then i trade . so its not a routine trade. but by doing this short trade i got much more profit in my forex life
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many types of trading plans. I prefer to trade 3 or 4 days per week depending on market conditions. Those who trade only once in a month also has chance to earn lot by entering in a prolific market condition time.
    THanks

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually do forex trading some time 5 day in a week or or some time twice in a week . As i am an experienced and good forex trader i can able to make a large amount of profit within a very short period of time . Just because of my strategy i am earning a good amount of profit. For this i struggled a lot . So i decided to trade 5 day in a week from this month so that i can able to earn a high amount of profit

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mosly do trading for 3-4 days in a week or some time once in a week because i am good in forex trading and i can able to make a large amount of profit within a very short period of time . And the profit which i earned in a week is much enough for me . But when i was newbie in this i would like to trade 5 days in a week because i want to grab the knowledge and experience how much i can , now that's the reason i am earning a good amount of profit.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no harm on trading on Monday and Friday as trading opportunities exist on these days too and traders do make money.It is advised that newbies should not leave any open positions on Friday as markets might open with huge Gaps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 333 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)