+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 333 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i try to trade everyday on the release of the news so that i can create profit in short period of time and close the position and take out profit withdraw at the same time. I like to trade on the news so i will select that timing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i trade just when the good signale and the good news and if it is evry days i will trade evrydays and sometimes let deal open on the weekend so that mean that i have trade in the weekend too but i dont when there is no signale even if they take more than one day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i am agree with you . but i think they also enough time if they want but i also think its good spend spare time only. and they always keep in mind forex is their second option and study is the main untill they student .

Junior Member sabaarshad is an unknown quantity at this point sabaarshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    theek kaha. bohat se log har roz trading kartay hain. main bhee har roz online hoti hoon charts ko observe karti hoon laikin agar opportunity na nazar aaye tou main wait karti hoon k setup bunn jaye. mostly monday market slow hoti hai kyon k aur volume bhee itna ziyada nahin hua hota. isi tarha friday market mein bhee liquidity kum ho jati hai kyon k volume gir jaata hai is liye market mein spkies aatay hain. main day trader hoon tou monday usually mera observe karne ka din hota hai. monday k close par he mujhay aagay ki situation pata lagti hai.

Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    1 week me 5 din market khula rehta hai par kayi log sab din trading nahi karte hain kyunki kuch din bahut risky hote hai...aap kitne din karte hain?

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order for me to gain the maximum from this forex market I trade every day but I open a position only if this is a good signal if no signal appear then no trading at that day, my prefer day is Monday,

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai roj trade karta hu aur mai roj forex ke bare mai khabar rakhta hu lekin kabhi kabhi aisi condition ati hai ki muze din bhar mai ek bhi trade karne ko nahi milta so ye sab depend karta hai market ki condition par ki market ab kaisa hai

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    main daily forex main trading karta hu. jab bhi mujhe signal milta hai jabi main trade karta hu.
    forex main signal milne par hi trading karne par acha profit hota hai. mera aim daily profit ke saat trade karna hota hai.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l m a day trader so everyday from 9 a to 10 pm l will be online.it is depend on the trader if he has enough time.even l spend all of my day with forex l dont trade all the time.l will make daily trades only it means before l will close my computer l will close all the positions.l dont like to leave them open when l m not around.over all it is working well for me .

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i trade just when the good signale and the good news and if it is evry days i will trade evrydays and sometimes let deal open on the weekend so that mean that i have trade in the weekend too but i dont when there is no signale even if they take more than one day

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seheh ker rehe hain ap aik new bie hain apko her din trade kerne ka faia ho ga is terhan akpo pata chel jaye ga k konsa time frame bette rehe ga
    demo account mein emotions nehe milta wo lana jaroori ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 333 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)