+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 333 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haa sahi hai..scalping mein jyadatar hum short term trading use karte hai ....aur trading postion jaldi hi band ki jati hai ..aur mein harroj forex trading karta hoon..kyun ki i am newbie so muje aur sikhna hai....so i spend more time to learn and trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually newbies has more controversy about putting orders,,,,and time line...as u said that u trades average 2 days is good for who want to learn ,,,,as u can learn theoritical in left days of weeks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used to trade daily....because i am not a long term trader..i am trading with scalping trading style so i usually trade on the basis of the daily target profit..so i trade every day in week...

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah..good thinking...i also trade all day of trading in weeek..because i want to enrich my knowledge and experience to become successfull trder..so i trade in any trend and any market postion....

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    There are many styles of trading forex, so each trader choose the method that fit his needs and suits his personality, for me I trade only if I see a good signal with a maximum of two trades per day.
    It not matter how many times you take trade per day as long as always get good signal for trade. Only advise is that if not get the right signal for your trade, then trader should not take trade. Not be forced to make trade because you want to trade.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Forex me five din he trade karta hoo leken low risk leke or kam profit karta hoo. keuki weekly me do din band rahta hay wo do din mainbhe rest leta hoo or analyses me lage rahta hoo. to ek hisabse weekly me har roj he kam karna parta hay. or jab market khuli rahti hay tab agaar accha signal mile to bhe trade karta hoo.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i don't think students should spend so much time late at night in front of computer.It will effect their studies if they want to learn than their first priority should be their studies and than if they have some spare time they should spend it on learning forex

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many styles of trading forex, so each trader choose the method that fit his needs and suits his personality, for me I trade only if I see a good signal with a maximum of two trades per day.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade all 5 business day of a week to trade. I am also in learning stage now, i like to predict the trend of the forex pairs so that in future i will able to drag a more profit from forex trading. I like to trade everyday on the time at which there is release of economic data of the various currerency.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade on everyday on news basis. Because i like to trade with fundamental analysis. On news basis i can make good profit on short time. But sometime i did not get any good news on Monday so i avoid trading on Monday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 333 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)