+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 333 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to be learn more and understand the forex trading indicator before starting real trading because i want to be a best trader but there is no need of mentor for learning..if u have some quaries then u need mentor and i am trading with scalping trading style so i usually trade on the basis of the daily target profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me week me pura market dekh ti hu.uske baad me market dekh ke trade laga ti hu.one week me me 2 ya 3 baar kar ti hu.
    agar hum pura din trade karenge to bohot risk ho sakta he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a beginner to real account trading and i am a student as well as a part time trader.i am planning to trade only 3 days on the week that is from tuesday to thursday. i don't like to trade in mondays and fridays.
    because some experts in forex market tell me that the market is volatile and it is not safe to trade during these days.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Charts per to may pora week rehti hoon, laykin trading her rose kerna lazmi nae mayray liay. may jab koi acha setup daykhti hoon to phir bas oss ko hi trade kerti hoon abb agar acha setup her rose aa jaey to phir may her rose bhi trading ker layti hoon.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandeeprana View Post
    me friday ko trading nahi karta.mujhe lagta hai friday bahut risky din hota hai trading ke liye
    me monday se thrusday trading karna pasand karta hon
    If you have good knowledge on fundamental analysis then you can easily make good profit on Friday trading. Because on Friday published important news which can make you more profitable on short time.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfx View Post
    we can trade at every day.that doesn't matter how much money we have or we are taking risk.depend on strategy.if you have good strategy and have experience about market trend then you should open position at perfect time to take good profits.
    I think we should observe price movements in the forex market every day, but that does not mean we trade every day, because we are better to trade or open position only when there is a strong signal....

Junior Member ulfat is an unknown quantity at this point ulfat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    week me 2 din to market band hoti ha trading ni kee jaa sakti. saturday or sunday ko market close hoti haa is k elawa 5 days trading karti hoon me or kafi time dati hoon tradging ko me

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main daily forex trading karta hoon because main ny is ko as part time job join kiya hai main office sy any ky bad forex trading ko time dyta hoon ager kabhi office main dyr ho jay ya kam zyda ho to us din nahi karta.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    I am agree with you . i am trading near two years and this two day is really volatile no doubt and sometime this days dont care trend and market moves madly. for this most of the time i avoid this two days because its better not to trade then loss.
    me friday ko trading nahi karta.mujhe lagta hai friday bahut risky din hota hai trading ke liye
    me monday se thrusday trading karna pasand karta hon

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main 1 week me 2 ya 3 din trade karta hoo. leken mere jyada tar trade signal or market ke upar nirvar karta hay. kabhi kabhi main week me ek bar bhi trad karta hoo or kabhi kabhi 5/6 bar bhe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 333 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)