+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 333 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do it everyday with my demo account because the more you do the more experience and more stratigies that you get. So simply do it everyday by managing your time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    provided that you already have a trading plan is good, then I guess no need to bother, because we can always make an effort and skill to practice, because then the ability you will be much better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good traders trade selectively and they aim to make quality trades rather than quantity, so even if i get 1 or two trading opporutnities each week with better risk reward ratio it is fine for me, stil i have to keep an eye on market watch and we traders need to be alert.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh depend karta hain ki main kounsa trading style use kar raha hun. jaise .. agar main scalping karta hun to daily trade hota hain.. aur day trading karne se.. tab.. daily trading karna muskil hota hain.. tab weekly 3-4 days hi trade hota hain.. mudde ki baat yeh hain ki .. agar app ko signal mile apke trading style main to app trade karenge ..

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those who decide to trade on regular bases should think of whether you would like to have more trades with more losses or would it be appropriate to trade less but wise and with more winnings?

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jitny din market open hoti hai hum utny din he trading karty hain haan itna zaroor hia ke pora din kam nahi karty bas itna hota hai ke har waqt market pe nazar rakhni parti hia jab market ka trend clear ho jay tab humain apni trades laga deni chahye

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pinki je For This Useful Post:

hamadmuneer (2012-06-26)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I trade only 3 day in a week because 1st and 5th day do not work perfectly analysis in the market for liquid crisis as well as maximum expert trader do not trade this moment as a result there are more chance to face big loss in these days.

Thanks
    It would depend on the opporutnities i see in the market, i always keep in touch with market and keep on looking at price levels time to time, some time i find it good to trade even few times in a day some time i dont trade for few days at all.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main normally ak week me Forex trading 3 ya 4 din trade karte hoo. kabhi kabhi mere trade Forex market par depend karta hay. jab accha signal or news milta hay tab bhe trade kartahoo.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    1 week me 5 din market khula rehta hai par kayi log sab din trading nahi karte hain kyunki kuch din bahut risky hote hai...aap kitne din karte hain?
    main to har din trade karta hoon . chahe wo friday ku na ho. par friday me 7pm ke baad trde nehi karta main. aur chutti ke din bhi trade nehi karta. jaise ki newyear. storong singnal mile tabhi enter kar sakte he aap bhi chahe wo kisi bhi din ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 333 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)