+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 333 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I am also in learning stage now, i like to predict the trend of the forex pairs so that in future i will able to drag a more profit from forex trading. I like to trade everyday on the time at which there is release of economic data. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i trade on 5 days in a week but some times i only take 4 days and i stop trading on Friday.. because friday i still cannot predict the market
    on Friday i only trade when i got strong signal and good analysis for it
    and for NFP time i will out the market until the nfp time is end because nfp able to make 100pips price movement by a minute
    thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    main aik week main 3 sy 4 din trade karta hu monday waly din avoid karta hu trade kyun ky monday waly din mujy market kie samj kam atie hain es liya main tuesday or wednesday friday trading day ko boht like karta hu friday trading day boht best hain friday ko boht acha profit bana lyta hu main

Member sharjeel is an unknown quantity at this point sharjeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    1 week main 5 days markit opan hoti or kae log to kabhi kbhi hi tradind karte hain .par main to har roz trading karta hun kiu k ye mera shook hai or main apne shook k liye trading karta hun .

Member jarabin is an unknown quantity at this point jarabin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may forex trading may taqreeban 5 kay 5 din rehta hun laykin trading her roze nae kerta. matlab may forex may IN zaroor rehta hun laykin trading nae kerta. jab koi achi position ya moqa nazar aata hay to phir trading kerta hun. abhi may newbie hoon iss liay may nay weekly target bhi small rakha hay.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new to forex trading just learning about trading on demo accounts..i also heard that not to trade on monday and friday because on these days market movements are mostly un-prictlable so its better to not trade on these days..

Member tanujit is an unknown quantity at this point tanujit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used to trade daily....because i am not a long term trader..i am trading with scalping trading style so i usually trade on the basis of the daily target profit..so i trade every day in week...

Senior Member pullback is an unknown quantity at this point pullback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business at this time I am five days a week because the weekends I do not trade, but if they do not have the weekend then I can trade seven days a week, I think you spend a lot of timetime in the forex trading the better you will become at

Member smlouwa is an unknown quantity at this point smlouwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that There are many types of trading plans. I prefer to trade about a 3 or a 4 days per week depending on markets conditions. Those who trade only once in a monthly also has chance to earn lot by entering in a prolific market condition times !!!

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garung View Post
    i think if you are a student then you can trade at night. i am also going for student life at 3 months and I have plans that I would trade in night when cadle day beginners
    we had a lot of practice to become a fairly reliable trader ... and it is very necessary to take a career to be a trader ... we will form very consistent with our own trading if we have it all
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 333 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)