+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 333 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    1 week me 5 din market khula rehta hai par kayi log sab din trading nahi karte hain kyunki kuch din bahut risky hote hai...aap kitne din karte hain?
    within a week it will be able to use in this trade using a demo account so that you will do trades could be getting better again sir
    in this way we will be able to safely do this trade sir, that I would be very safe to trade in this cutthroat market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade daily and wait for a good opportunity to open new positions in the market whenever there is a good chance of making good profit. I keep an eye on the forex news too because after the news release, mostly there is a big movement in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bhuat41 is an unknown quantity at this point bhuat41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually three days, I operate mainly in the week, I can not use on Wednesdays and Fridays, you can have that can happen in a few days, men and women can achieve many things in this day and can therefore reduce the amount of traffic and the current market is generally good, the other day.

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    menay forex ko part time join kia hai per daily trading kaarta hon pura week keun ky mujay acha nhi lagta itny charming business ko 1 din bhi miss karon han ager busy rahon to week may aik adha din miss ho jata hai ya phir jis din kisi present ki speech jo jaise barnake drahgi tab nhi kaarta otherwise pura week.

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am part time trader but i trade 5 days in a week.because 2 day market is closed.because that 2 days any trader doesn't trade in forex market.

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    mian to daily basis pay forex buisness karta hon min daily forex buisnes pay online posts add karta hon or apne knowledge ko bharhata hon jis ka mujhe kafi faida ho raha hai or mera buisness knowledge increase ho rha hai.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trader786 View Post
    may to daily hi trading kerta hoon, laykin zabardasti nae kerta, jab mjhe koi acha signal milta hay to bas may tab hi trade kerta hoon. Aur ye lazmi nae kay her rose hi trading karoon, kabh kabhi signal nae milta to koi trade nae hoti.
    han bhai thik kha he apne me bi daily trade karta hun lekin me hmesha market movment ko understand karne ke bad hi trade karta hun,agar ashe signal ho to hi me order place karta hun and asha profit make karne ki koshish karta hun

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trader786 View Post
    may to daily hi trading kerta hoon, laykin zabardasti nae kerta, jab mjhe koi acha signal milta hay to bas may tab hi trade kerta hoon. Aur ye lazmi nae kay her rose hi trading karoon, kabh kabhi signal nae milta to koi trade nae hoti.
    haan trading hume karna chahi bhale hi demo me karen lekin 1 ghante trading me time daily ka dena chahiy yadi aisa karten hain to acha experince ho jayega .

Banned sanbo is an unknown quantity at this point sanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    I always try to trade to trade 5 days a week but do less trade in monday and friday because this two days i have fear . anyway others day is good for me and i try to trade in asian session and newyork session most of the time.
    The main reason of join in forex market that people can easily make money in this platform. For earn profit in this platform traders just have need more knowledge which is the big capital of traders. so most of the trader trade in forex than other platform.

Senior Member trader786 is an unknown quantity at this point trader786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HEre Good Way of learning

we lucky we join a good trading forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 333 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)