+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 333 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen a lot of money in my trading and I have a lot of money in my trading, I have learned how to trade in a foreign currency trading business, I have a lot of money in this trading company, I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money. If I can not do this, I will be able to apply for an application that can be used for the application, but I have been able to send an application for this application, but I have a lot of money from foreign companies who have a lot of money in my home business. I have been able to buy one of the forex markets because I have been able to get the benefit of the discovery of some of the analgesics that have been able to help me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well we know the forex market is open 5 days a week. But not all days are good for trading. That's why I trade most of the middle of the week. The trading volume is large, so the market experiences large movements which are very important to get a lot of profits. and if the market par depends on the market, the market is moving the card, we are hissab, the trader, the market is going to enter, hi, wo, how do you use the merchant, analyze the data so that we analyze the good, the market, the entry entry, the mai every la day trade ka hahe hota hi .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I trade every day with the forex trading market because I am a new person here and I work on my demo account and also work in my bonus account unfortunately a few times I trade on a live account or several times I trade on my demo account with this way I trade every day here. and, we trade five days a week. If you want to make money in this forex market, you have spent more time in this market. You have many opportunities in this market if you have knowledge in the forex market so you can make big profits in this market to use our expertise.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein 5 din karta hoon aur trading forex how come you log part time or full when you are playing, so you can par depend on the bank, how come the forex trading is phlay or not is the business learning because part of the account is a demo practice because of the parta hey it's a great legal business. and aik man sellers part-time aure man hon week k 5 karta hon trading day friday the trading day karta hon kion kam friday the market ko predicts because hora ha ha ha ha Small risk guy choti lot says scalping ase leay karta hon karta hon trading day.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can trade this forex every day of the week. Because forex is a different source both for making money and I can do this forex via an English post. So if I can post English every day, I get a lot of knowledge and experience. Forex is my dream and I really love forex. and I can add to this thread that trading days depend on each time trader is available. I trade for 5 days a week and sometimes miss trading if I really have a tight work schedule at my house. My first preference is to go to my homework and other family related work !!

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Genrally mai ek week mai 3 se 4 baar hi trading karti hu mai hamesha over trading ko avoid karti hu kyunki hame jitna milta hai forex se utne mai khush rehna chahiye jyada lalach achi nahi hai yaha pe Play the week of all 5 days of forex trading, the main job of the Chinese hu is now a day because in the main dino hu is free for mujah kafi, the time of the jata mile hain the main forex market kam karne ka to achieve income ho ho te hain. and I think the most important thing is that all of us can feel comfortable and then work hard and good are very good and all the processes need and hard work will be very good and all need a process and we must always be patient

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir me basically aik Day trader Hun or me aksahr H4 pr ziada trading kri hun. Is lehaz se daikha jaey to meri daily trading H4 pr hoti hai or profit earn kr k me apna order close kr daiti hun. Or dear me pora week hi trading krti hun jb b koi acha signal milta hai tab hi market me enter hoti hun. So,me basically short term trading hi krti hun. Genrally mai ek week mai 3 se 4 baar hi trading karti hu mai hamesha over trading ko avoid karti hu kyunki hame jitna milta hai forex se utne mai khush rehna chahiye jyada lalach achi nahi hai yaha pe

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paisa Ho main account or just the time passed to play to Klarta Hu's daily trade, Chotte Kyo Ki level the main trader Krarta Hu or Chotte Profit or loss to the Huye Kartsa Trading Liye ha so that kabhi muje kahi aisi keeps jana pra ki internet is available for main trade because it is the main trade for the main trade in Jakarta. per koshish to hoti hi hi kis as a daily trade ki jayed is a practice of bhi hoti rehti hais!

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 week mein ap sirf 5 din trade kr sakty hain.
    Main ek week mein 3,4 din trade krta hun ziada lalauch nhi krta.
    Jab profit earn ho jaye toh withdraw krwa len.
    Ap ko ziada trade lagany ki zrurat hai sirf 10 cent ya 15 cent ki trade better hai

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market runs for 5 days in a week. But every day I don�t trade because in forex market every day is not risk free. When my analyzes tell me today is risk free then I am open trade. On point of my view, it�s very safe for me.
    and Hey my friend. I agree with you. although there are 5 days trading in a week but i only trading in 3 days. Monday and Friday, in my opinion, it is not good for trading. In these days always hide a lot of risk for traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 333 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)